Element Ideas and Debuffs and Buffs to add

The new and uppcoming game: Battle of the Elements, is published and I need some ideas for elements. The Element is chosen by clicking the button which brings you to the arena. Debuffs and Buffs are applied to one character depending on which element they chose, I would like some ideas for elements and buffs and debuffs. If you have element ideas, put down 3 things:

1. the name of the element
  2. The emoji that best represents the element
  3. what buffs and debuffs and how you would make it so that those buffs/debuffs only apply to the player(s) that click the button

The current elements are: Lightning, Light, Dark Matter, Air, Earth, Fire, Water, and curently working on Energy
Sand and Technology have been added
Ice has been added
Magma has been added

1 Like

what elements are there

by the way
welcome to the forums @beaustud8111

1 Like

Currently there is: Lightning, Light, Dark Matter, Air, Earth, Fire, Water, and curently working on Energy

Thank you so very much

The lightning can give the player added speed and the Dark Matter can give a damage boost!
Hope this helps!

1 Like

Yes jelly, i have that, dark matter and lighting both one shot but dark matter has a speed debuff

1 Like

Can you tell me what ones you don’t have buffs/debuffs on?

I dont have anything right now on Energy and that is about it

Any new element ideas will most likely be used

1 Like

For Energy, it could provide a button at the bottom which gives 2 seconds of speed and has a health buff.

there is:
-speed vs. slowness
-power boost vs. negative (fraction) power boost
-and when josh releases it (jump boosts!!! he said their working on it in the discord)

1 Like

so there is a button that is used so when you are low it heals you 2 Hp a second for 100 seconds, this is accessible to everyone

1 Like

Its a up and down map

Maybe increased healing, if you know how to do that let me know and i can do that, its just it can only apply to the player(s) that hit the button

1 Like

How do you give a player negative power boost

oh ok, hmm
I can think of another one:
teleportation vs. Frozen

Also if you have an idea for a new element, put down emoji to use with it that represents the element

lightning can be 1.5x speed, but deal less damage, only 0.75x.

They have gadgets that can fling projectiles fast, like a slingshot, or blaster.

2 Likes

Welcome! This is your friendly reminder that stating the name of your game is not necessary for us to help you and is considered advertising. Your new so it’s not a big deal :+1:

1 Like