Easter eggs for my Gimemon map

Maybe, in the sky of pallet town, when you first start, there is a glimpse that of a yellow pokemon, a ho-oh as a homage to the anime

1 Like

Yeah, just like the original anime that I used to watch a long time ago back when most pokemon shows and movies didn’t feel like plain ads for the games.

Or at least some of them particularly a recent movie with wooden pokeballs and i’m not going to say more about it.

3 Likes

Yeah, it could mean a lot to older fans, and since ash left, also you could add some clarity dancing in Mt. moon, when you get a moon stone

1 Like

Ok let’s stop off topic posting

1 Like

I deleted it. Sorry about being off-topic I was just shocked.

1 Like

Ever thought about adding a standard pokeball except it has a gigantic Gimkit “G” on it’s button?

3 Likes

Quick question, are you using my guide for combat? If so, you could add some different scenes for different areas, like in celadon city, the arena could have some pixel art graffiti, like a pokeball, and other small eastering eggs
@WhereIsMyHat

2 Likes

Yeah that’s a good idea.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve used some of your guide.

1 Like

For combat, @WhereIsMyHat, have you ever thought about when the pokeball animation/cutscene is done you summon a sentry to the respective player’s team? There’s a barrier blocking the two sentries (the pokemon) from attacking each other. There’s a button that the two battlers race to. And then, the person who presses it first deactivates the barrier so the sentry (pokemon) can attack the other sentry

I’m using @Coral’s guide to turn based combat and types. Here’s the link to both,

Wait oops it shows @wingwave’s comment and I don’t know how to change that.

Mine is kind of too messy :sweat_smile:

They are both mine! Two four six eight just made it a wiki because it was once a wip! Not trying to sound mean!

Besides I can’t make NPCs move or press a button. In fact the enemies moves will be randomly generated out of a few options for their gimemon.

:sweat_smile: Cool! That information was… unexpected

1 Like

Okay I’ll change it so it gives you full credit.

1 Like

Sorry, if I sounded mean!

Thanks

All of these ideas were good so I gave the solution to the person with the least solutions.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.