Easter eggs for my Gimemon map

I am making a map themed on pokemon and I need ideas for easter eggs.
(Credit to @wingwave for the name of the map)

1 Like

Mewtwo pixel art in a secluded spot.

4 Likes

I think that might take up too much memory…
But maybe I can do it with props and tinting.

1 Like

a nintendo switch or ds or a wii or wii u

3 Likes

Ash & Pikachu pixel art? (Just a suggestion)

3 Likes

If you space it properly, it would be at most ten text boxes. I know next to nothing about Pokémon, so it could be huge and I would never know!

1 Like

That’s a good idea. They did it in pokemon violet. But maybe instead I could mark it with the gimkit G not the Nintendo icon.

1 Like

Oh a gimswich or gim u!

1 Like

I’m going to borrow those names because they sound cool.

3 Likes

You can put the title “Gimemon” in the map and make it with pokemon themed colors.

I’ll put that in the lobby. Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

Maybe, in the sky of pallet town, when you first start, there is a glimpse that of a yellow pokemon, a ho-oh as a homage to the anime

1 Like

Yeah, just like the original anime that I used to watch a long time ago back when most pokemon shows and movies didn’t feel like plain ads for the games.

Or at least some of them particularly a recent movie with wooden pokeballs and i’m not going to say more about it.

3 Likes

Yeah, it could mean a lot to older fans, and since ash left, also you could add some clarity dancing in Mt. moon, when you get a moon stone

1 Like

Ok let’s stop off topic posting

1 Like

I deleted it. Sorry about being off-topic I was just shocked.

1 Like

Ever thought about adding a standard pokeball except it has a gigantic Gimkit “G” on it’s button?

3 Likes

Quick question, are you using my guide for combat? If so, you could add some different scenes for different areas, like in celadon city, the arena could have some pixel art graffiti, like a pokeball, and other small eastering eggs
@WhereIsMyHat

2 Likes

Yeah that’s a good idea.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve used some of your guide.

1 Like