Dungeon Danger Thumbnail Request

@Noob_Game_Creator1 Idk if you did leave or not, but when you turn 13 we will happily invite you back! Until then goodbye!

they are still online I can tell by their profile

Ok This is off-topic but they never say before you make an account the age requirments

Look a number 1

@Foxy noice art

1 Like

its part of the terms of service aka the contract you sign when you make an account

Oh. Ok ya, I see it!

@THEHACKER120 my likes are done and I got assigned a science project today so this is what you get
2024_06_13_0t5_Kleki

yes I drew this(added the watermark for forums)
don’t mind me just going to use this whenever I run out

How are you doing? @GimGamer1

1 Like

Wow, why is making a dungeon thumbnail so much harder (just started)

no idea how close I was to breaking the rules, I created my forum (sometime (not telling anyone my birthday) after I turned 13

I let it slide if you’re close but you can act mature and can follow rules personally

1 Like

Tell me when anybody is done.

I’m going to take a break from checking, but I will have notifications on.

yeah sure
I’m busy removing art from all the thumbnail requests(maybe another regular can help me?) while someone is spam liking my posts

1 Like

the tag I’m correcting months of posts somehow I’ve not hit a limit of editing and flagging

Why is this in help, it’s supposed to be in Art…
and the art-request tag is unnecessary

yeah got made before the art category maybe we can send the mods a list of tags to delete

finally, I cleared unnecessary use of art tags until april 3rd
I can’t fix the category, I hit the edit limit after this

1 Like

@GimGamer1 How is the thumbnail going along so far?

Here yah go

1 Like

Does it need changes?

Alright! Just came back from a class, I’m running out of time so it’s unfinished. If anyone wants you can use it as a template, but here’s my (currently unfinished) thumbnail submission:

Unfinished because there’s no weapons and not enough gims yet, I can change some of it tomorrow if you want.

4 Likes