Don't ignore triggers!

Let’s start with a simple introduction:
Devices are the important part of the game. You want your game be functional, with devices. Not like you’re making or playing a map with no functional use.

Imagine playing a battle royale game, and you realize you can’t even open crates, and get a single weapon (from gimkit, of course.). Imagine that. That would be a HORRIBLE game.

Devices have like a lot of important use, and what’s also a device that has a lot of important use?

Triggers.

I know for a FACT 99% of games made in Gimkit Creative uses triggers. They’re the most important device in GKC. Like imagine if you want an action happen if a player steps on something. Well a zone, but to save 300 MEMORY, just use triggers.

Well, what about a trigger that can be deactivated when you step on it? Well, triggers and a Wire Repeater! Just 1 Trigger! Easy! Just go to their configuration and you’ll see Max Triggers. Just set it to 1.

And what if the player steps on a trigger only used for functional use? 1 TRIGGER! SETTING FROM THE TRIGGER! Just click on the trigger and click “Configuration”. Scroll all the way down and you’ll see that there’s a setting if a player can step on the trigger!

Conclusion

This is my conclusion.
aeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeaeae

11 Likes

This is well written, but first of all, I’d recommend removing psa from the title since people may flag it thinking it’s a normal psa which aren’t technically allowed. This could pass though.

7 Likes

Why don’t you change it? You’re a Regular.

Jeffo does keep PSAs that are related to GKC, and he handles the flags.

He also reviews the topics, so i don’t think he’ll accept it. I’ll do it, though.

I’m giving them a choice. It’s better to allow someone to do something. Also, I’ve said before, regular isn’t everything .

3 Likes

Depends. Sometimes, he misses the flags, or it gets hidden for a bit.

2 Likes

No? psa topics are allowed, if they are related to Gimkit Creative.

1 Like

nice conclusion @FersionSpeedy
can somebody post the chad trigger on here? I don’t have it

That’s for forum psas/tips and may get the author flagged, beginner-must-read is for GKC.

3 Likes

I just wanna clear up, I didn’t say that it was bad to put that. I just said that some may not read and just see the title and try to flag it.

1 Like

whut is the carrying capacity for triggers?

noice job !

1 Like

Need to retag with psa since we can call this a GKC PSA.
GKC PSAs are OK to use due to the fact that they are about Gimkit.
Plus @WhereIsMyHat and @Magenta_Dragon did you not fully read Jeffo’s reply about this tag? They will be keeping PSAs that are helpful for the new users in this forum, as long as they are focused on GKC.

We are supposed to be helping each other, not spreading negativity.

Anyways, we should stop talking about this subject and talk about triggers instead.

1 Like

I’m wasn’t spreading negativity. That’s the point. You’re not listening. I wasn’t being negative, I was just lazy.

2 Likes

I believe we should stop talking, as it’s creating clutter. Plus nobody wants to read clutter.

present or past tense?

Stop fighting @twofoursixeight and @WhereIsMyHat. I do not want to get this locked.

1 Like

I have a question. What is PSA mean?