Dodgeball map ideas please!

If possible, Then yes! thats a great idea!

Breakable barriers with damage! maybe add a bounty system where if you knockout a player doing really good knocking out a lot of people it gives your team (relay to all from that specific team) a damage boost and better weapons… and have some random people on enemy team become slower when their medics get hit. and when hitting medic triggering player gets a quantum portal and speed boost!

Welp! all this text is helping me! so what would I put down as a solution?

It is but I can’t find the link for some reason.

here i will add a summary of all ideas give me a minute

Whichever response was the most helpful! Marking solutions is just to prevent clutter but it doesn’t really matter that much because we don’t need solutions, just help people :smile:

um ok, thanks guys, u the best!

Summary

1.breakable barriers with damage!
2. maybe add a bounty system where if you knockout a player doing really good knocking out a lot of people it gives your team (relay to all from that specific team) a damage boost and better weapons
3.have some random people on enemy team become slower when their medics get hit. and when hitting medic triggering player gets a quantum portal and speed boost!
4.Maybe let them choose their own teams?
5.Reward system to motivate them to hit others. Like maybe cash when they knock someone out and at the end of each match, they can buy upgrades!
6. Do el presidente like I do at school…have two medics if they get hit (have low health so instant kill) they become regular player but when medic they have medkit but cannot drop it…and have when player tagged by someone…check for medkit and if check passes they are given health. (tagging zone set to not respawn players) and a president that can heal but if killed that team loses and a hidden cone that if knocked over (shot) game ends…
7.Weapons! That makes everything better. Or add more props to hide behind.
How to make a quick easy randomizer(updated version)
I want to make a dodgeball map and i need help
Dodgeball map ideas please!
use sentries and player mix but have sentries battle each other?

ALRIGHT! lets gooooo!

I have a copyright on half of what you wrote. I won’t sue tho.

Good…in return i won’t sue you for using fox gim profile (i did when i joined)

1 Like

What are you guys on??? lol

hey gimsolver and or jacob wanna do a gimkit creative game together? i have a canva doc where I share codes with friends like @badkarma and blizzy and more. (wix blocked for me)

“Umm”…Runs away…ahhhh blizzy… runs opposite direction…

Um… I can’t access any docs outside of my school district. Wix is the only way it’ll work.

no this will work (i have same thing but it works for me and others it shouldn’t work for)https://www.canva.com/design/DAF13GsYcnE/8Wv-6p-rqtrBnVRou56KCw/edit?utm_content=DAF13GsYcnE&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton

Why did you change your profile? it was good that way?

My new is Julio Rodriguez, my idol.
Canva works!
Let’s get back on topic OR stop replying

You can give players weapons and put them on teams. Then make Team 1 be able to shoot Team 2, and vice versa.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.