ok!!! i have done it…a wonderful forest clearing

Summary

Summary

Summary

Well you’ve got to be a bit gullible to think there was more LOL :yum:

4 Likes

i’m also willing to the meadow one as well :laughing:

1 Like

@Artemis do you want the medo to have the electric fence or not?

1 Like

Awesome, I’m sure Artemis will love these!

1 Like

and voila my second piece of work has also been finished

Summary

Summary

2 Likes

not only did it take about an hour and a half but it took a few different tries to get the right version the the fences and woods so i hope you like what you see and take inspiration so you too can have wonderful looking GimKit maps. :melting_face: :melting_face:

Summary

Now, since it is currently 12:07 A.M. while i edit this reply once i’m done i think i’ll finally get some sleep soo goodnight yall :yum: (12:00 A.M. meaning 12 at night for those who might not know :wink:)

1 Like

I’ve never seen the books/chapters, or anything of the Hunger Games, but maybe this will help you.

also I remember you from another “Hunger Games Help” topic.

1 Like

maybe consider these tips

1. TOO MANY LEAVES that is ALOT of leaves
  2. TREES EVERYWHERE CAN’T MOVE maybe try doing it in a more “tidy” way?
2 Likes

oh that was my first attempt at a forest i deleted everything and redid it this is the final product

it certainly is a lot better

2 Likes

@Artemis I PRESENT TO YOU MY FINISHED ARENA STARTING AREA hope you like
ssssssssssssss-ezgif.com-crop (1)
also the reason the GIF is so bad is because i had to use low res so it would fit in my post

1 Like

Ok, I’m back! Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone! I hope you are enjoying your day. I have looked over everything (Which was a lot, thanks!) & have some comments.

Kosm0-o

@Kosm0-o,
The coal mines look amazing! Just a few edits are needed. The sides should be black/grey/dark brown. Any one of those will work. I would not use those walls for the sides, as they show what’s beneath. Overall, it’s amazing! Thank you.

AllFather_ofDeath

@AllFather_ofDeath,
Your designs are amazing. I would say, for the fence, nothing should be changed EXCEPT, that I would not have the glass and infected materials. The forest is amazing, just add a little bit more trees. (This is where Gale & Katniss hide) For the Arena, could you try to give me a bigger view of it? I cannot see what it looks like. But the way you did the video is pretty cool! Thank you!

(Also, welcome to the forums. I know it’s a little late :slight_smile: )

JDAT_Is_Cool

@JDAT_Is_Cool,
I need the designs from gimkit, and I do recognise you from a former post I made. Thanks for all your contributions!

To everyone

@Here
You are doing an amazing job, thank you. This has helped me get an overall view, as it has been kind of stressful trying to do the entire book. I have loved seeing all this work being done and how cohesive you all have been, as well as flexible!

In case someone hasn’t said it today, you are loved and more than enough! THANK YOU!
Sincerely, Artemis

3 Likes

ok how about now

also i know i’m supposed to crop the images but i didn’t feel like going through all that for a few screenshots and the code is invalid so don’t try it

2 Likes

THAT. IS. AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for making this!

1 Like

Your welcome

1 Like

This is epic. Thank you soooo much!

1 Like

you can set props to no collision

1 Like

i cant help but think you guys have only seen my FIRST ATTEMPT at the forest

1 Like

Screenshot 2024-03-24 12.52.53
Do these work for sides/walls?

Yes. That is good. Thanks!