Death Run Help :(

Nice.

-Off topic
@ClicClac would you like to be the Captain/leader of the GimAvengers in my comic?

1 Like

Most smart gimkiters are from NC becuase most gimkiters are from NC. I think a few school districts got gimkit, and that introduced all the NC people to gimkit, making NC the place where the most people knew about gimkit. Therefore, with more people there knowing about gimkit, there are more gimkit smart people who live there.

Off topic, but did @Cameron_sharer make GimAI, or was it never realized?

Same :slight_smile:
But schools are where most people are introduced to gimkit, so that creates groups of people from the same area. Theres a good chance that someone who goes to your school or school district is on the forums or discord.

And I donā€™t think cameron sharer made gimAI

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to contact people that I think I would know, but lately I realized I would rather not try to find them online (because theyā€™re pretty shady, if you know what i mean).

1 Like

Itā€™s weird talking to people you know IRL in a online enviroment with other people.

2 Likes

If you ran into me irl you would know because I never shut up about gimkit :slight_smile:

4 Likes

When I talk to someone who constantly talks about something for the first thirty minutes, Iā€™m really interested, for the next hour, kind of paying attention, and then I would probably just lose focus. Unless itā€™s something I like too, and then we have a heart to heart.

I donā€™t think Iā€™m the smartest here, but my friends canā€™t keep up with my gimkit knowledge, even though they like it as well. So I canā€™t really talk to them about all this.

1 Like

Wdym iā€™m first of something?

To be honest, iā€™m the only one in my school whoā€™s in the forums.

Yeah same. Probably.

In your school district though, there are probably others.

Iā€™m from NY but not NYC.
Whenever I tell people (outside of NY) that Iā€™m from NY, they automatically assume Iā€™m from NYC.
Thereā€™s MORE to NY than just NYC!

6 Likes

GA kid here. (NOT ATLANTA!) I told my friend to check out the forum and he looked on the users page and saw me! Also, two of my friends actually tested Monopoly with me! (One actually does stuff on GKC and the other just likes to play gimkit.) So excited! Also, they do call me a sweat because I win almost every gimkit game we play.

My peers thought that GKC didnā€™t work during the summer. At least, that is their excuse for not getting on.

1 Like

I just have nothing to do in the summer

Whats the gimcourse link again? I forgot