Death Run Help :(

It’s better for you to do it, since it gives you a better learning experience. If you have trouble, we’re @Here_to_help !

5 Likes

Oh come on. REALLY? You had to do that.

1 Like

oki thanks for the help everyone!!

2 Likes

:grinning:

1 Like

Let’s not get off topic.

1 Like

Here’s some alternate guides for the lasers in case you want alternatives or the first one doesn’t work for you

2 Likes

No! Don’t use that bottom one, it is way over complicated!

1 Like

im 10 guys XD lets not get to complicated ok XD

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

I used dragontamer’s guide i think it also might be easier for you

1 Like

A lot of these people are in high school, so there is some pretty advanced stuff on this forum. Feel free to check out some of the higher level guides! (FYI: I am not in high school)

1 Like

I’ll give you some ideas for your death run since I’m bored. You can have “cooldown rounds” where you have a break to get upgrades. You can also have lava or poisonous gas that follows you. Refer to this guide:

4 Likes

YEAH!! I want like a lava trap that kills u instantly but is only there for like a couple secs, any ideas?

1 Like

Activate a zone with force respawn when you enter!

1 Like

You could make the lava slow you and put invisible lasers in the room (laser color black and not showing start and end point)

1 Like

After making a sticky zone using the guide @Mysz posted, connect whatever triggers the sticky zone to a wire repeater. For it’s settings, set its “Delay” to 3 or 5 seconds, then make the wire repeater deactivate the sticky zone via a wire.

1 Like

PS: There isn’t any terrain that looks like lava, unfortunately.

1 Like

Lasers are good when you want to deal damage, but when you instantly die, respawn is better.

1 Like

Red plastic is the closest.

2 Likes

Red plastic? Just a little.

1 Like