Creative Platforming Is Here!

@NotYoyo do not post! Don’t mind him/her

4 Likes

With each post you make in this topic, you further degrade your reputation and strengthen the possibility of you, DND_mewing, and 111 all being the same person.

6 Likes

Please stop replying, also did you notice that the thing that was “very on topic” was really not on topic?
You asking for an update really will not do anything, the mods/jeffo/josh are trying there best to try to add new updates. Also tl4 or junior mod is not a thing. Also I’m surprised you even KNOW tl4 bc you’ve only read 1hr.

8 Likes

EVERYONE, just ignore this person, there’s no point in replying nor engaging in conversation with him. Set him to ignored in his profile and move on with your day

10 Likes

I am tired of people who still reply on this topic accusing some random guy of being off-topic and necropost
JUST IGNORE, AND FLAG
finally

13 Likes

guys what if we had community moderation that could quickly resolve incidents like these

14 Likes

W bh mod

7 Likes

Why are you bringing him up?

5 Likes

You really don’t have to ask that here. This isn’t a chat room and on top of that asking that on THIS topic isn’t necessary at all.

4 Likes

Just flag… I’ll talk to the mods about them.
OKAY FROM NOW ON IM FLAGGING EVERY REPLY THAT IS POSTED, THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING YOU CAN. WRITE THAT IS ON TOPIC, THIS IS NOT A CHAT. Also I dont care if it’s a stop replying reply or smt, I’m still flagging. Just set em to ignore.

6 Likes

Ahahahha you know it’s bad when I have the opportunity to make the same “hey look there’s an issue that could have been resolved with community moderation” post 2 days in a row

11 Likes

It will start on august 26th, and everyone, I wanted to answer their question, I don’t like leaving a question unanswered. Please don’t reply because we will all be silenced, or suspended, or banned

5 Likes

Bro stop it please -_-

this is soooooo off-topic

2 Likes

Wow thanks captain obvious! This is super helpful!

2 Likes

I was talking to the weird comment by @Kadirfysigma (im not sure about anything else I just keep getting notifications)

4 Likes

sorry for replying yall i sold but how do you guys flag posts? (sorry for replying AND being off topic)

2 Likes

erm what the sigma

3 Likes

Still, it’s pretty obvious what he’s doing is off topic so this isn’t very helpful

2 Likes

Hit … under the post, then hit the flag icon

3 Likes

You can’t flag posts yet. You need to be a tl2 or higher

6 Likes