Creative Platforming Is Here!

Bruh, buddy.
you think you are smart, are you?

I hope they make a moon version of creative platforming
(It would be low gravity)

2 Likes

Oh my gosh thankyou josh!!

1 Like

Um, sorry, but I’m curious, what’s ‘thankyou josh’ for?

1 Like

i thought he made platforming free for everyone because this popped up

1 Like

no did you read his message? it’s at the top

1 Like

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this was made to announce that Creative Platforming was available only to those who have the Season Ticket. Sry, but this topic keeps coming up, so I understand the confusion.

1 Like

Bruh come on guys why we are still replying?!

6 Likes

we stopped @NotYoyo but you are replying lol
k
um yoyo there s war in padlet EMERGENCY!!!

2 Likes

What padlet?

1 Like

Stop Posting we alr know that gimkit creative platforming is here for season ticket
STOP THIS IS THE END

6 Likes

Welcome to the forums.
Please don’t reply to old update posts like this, that’s called necroposting.
(Necroposting = posting in old topics that are outdated or from a long time ago and do not need reviving. This is different from Bumping, which is replying to a useful guide to bring more attention to it after a long period of inactivity.)
Also, this isn’t a chatroom, don’t go around posting things like “hi” or “hey” randomly without any actual useful content to the reply.

Make sure to do the Discobot tutorial and read the TOS.

5 Likes

Please do not post here, and read the topic and most recent posts before posting. Lastly, If the replies were from a long time ago, please don’t post. Welcome! Everyone don’t post it is another ban speedrunner

3 Likes

@ABCD, I think this is either an alt of DND_mewing, 111, or an underage user or a ban-speedrunner.

Let’s just flag them, report them, and move on

4 Likes

flag for spam
i’m leaving

3 Likes

This is probably gonna be the 100th time this topic gets flagged because of people like KADIRFY_MAN

4 Likes

Not a requirement for new users

1 Like

Although it’s not required, it’s recommended by myself and many others, as there are some who break said rules listed in the TOS, which could be prevented. As for the Discobot tutorial, it’s quite helpful for new users since many have posted Help topics along the lines of, “I’m new here, what do I do?”, a question that is answered by the tutorial.
Also, I believe that this topic shouldn’t be replied to or kept active, as it’s quite outdated (update from a long time ago) and is full of off-topic and whatnot.

6 Likes

The tutorial mostly covers formatting and basic forum actions, but doesn’t answer what to do in the forum

1 Like

This is blatantly wrong. Reading (or even at least skimming) the TOS is absolutely required for signing up for any social media website. If you do not read the TOS, that is 100% your fault and is inexcusable.

11 Likes