Creative Platforming Is Here!

I don’t think you should be like that happy/showing emotions. And this topic is long gone. I am leaving this alone now.

Edit: I was already doing it @VoidFluffy and I wanted to get my point across. And @DND_mewing u shouldn’t have more than 1 acc

6 Likes

Guys, the forums need to chill.
1 singular ping resulted in hundreds of off-topic posts and replies.
Is 1 mod ping enough to cause clutter? No, but a hundred replies certainly will.

also, what does this mean? (from the link)

i’m confused… is it a platformer thing?

edit: oh ok

yeah @voidfluffy we might want to make a wiki chat post

3 Likes

I think it means that barriers and stuff apply to sentries too now.
Like, when barriers activate and deactivate, sentry projectiles can adjust to that accordingly.

…I think.
IDK if I’m right, Blueboat might have a better answer.

4 Likes

It means that sentries won’t try and fire through barriers if a barrier is activated next to them. It just means the sentry’s understand their environment a bit better really.

Side note, what if we had some person who could close topics like this, and who was online often enough to deal with this stuff? Probably 30+ people have seen this topic recently, one of them could have easily stopped this if they had the power to do so.

13 Likes

Ah yes, the moderation thing again.

TBH you would be the best candidate, in my opinion.

2 Likes

On the moderation thing, then everybody will want to get it and everyone will fight.

1 Like

We don’t have that problem in the discord since the position of moderator is so highly elevated. With the previous example of wolf becoming TL4, wolf had been on the forums for 2-3 months, and so the bar was set very low, and everyone thought they could get mod. If we raise the bar high, like in the discord, this isn’t an issue.

@Gimkit101, yes, I’m Blackhole927.

8 Likes

Aren’t alts illegal, tho? If not, ok. I’m leaving the topic anyway, I just wanted to check.

1 Like

This forum needs proper leadership.
We need to elect a wise and honest regular to be our moderator

If you want to run just ping me.

1 Like

dude
what are you even gonna do?
email them?
i’m just curious

1 Like

They will email me yche3001@mpsedu.org

I am a new DND mewing now. all of the bad things I did must be forgotten.

Please stop replying to this topic! Can’t you even follow a single word here? Its really annoying if so, many people like you won’t stop replying :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
GUYS THIS IS THE LAST COMMENT, DONT REPLY PLEASE OR ELSE

7 Likes

Who is willing to run for junior moderator?
tell me and I will put your name in this post.

1 Like

Stop Responding.
Its such a simple thing but at this point I dont think you are smart enough to understand.
People have said this MULTIPLE times.
And yet you keep acting like your helping when your not.
Just stop replying for once AND LISTEN

6 Likes

you don’t get to choose blud.

10 Likes

Honestly, it might be a better idea to flag every post after. Maybe, this might not be a good idea, so feel free to throw away this idea.

4 Likes
Dnd_mewing

Even if we did nominate someone for junior moderator, what makes you think you have sudden power and can decide who becomes junior mod?
Just because you changed your personality slightly and is beginning to listen (rarely) to what other people say, that doesn’t mean you suddenly get extra power other people don’t.

Toothless

That’s a horrible idea.
Look a WhereIsMyHat’s post for why:

At this rate the number of replies saying “DON’T REPLY” is equal to the ones that are replying.
Maybe we should all just stop replying and ignore the people whom are replying cause its been obvious that these replies with “DON’T REPLY” in them have no effect.

23 Likes

I’m just trying to be a new and better mew.
If you have any junior mod suggestions or predictions, feel free to talk to me :slightly_smiling_face:

I will talk to you and give advice. Arguably, a bIind person could tell you that the people here do not want any more replies, and that same bIind person could say that nobody is interested in holding unofficial elections for junior mod, which won’t even end up working. If you want to be a better you, I wholeheartedly support the decision and advise taking just a peek at other posts and realize that what everyone wants most is no more replies in this topic.

19 Likes