Creative Platforming Is Here!

You’re not the person to talk to for this kind of subject. Even if you are trying to be helpful, you have to be helpful with what you CAN do, like stay on topic, help in the Help section, give compliments to guides and art, etc. What you CAN’T (don’t have the power or authority to) do is organizing events, giving out info on the moderating thing, handle the junior mod stuff, etc.

Stay with what you CAN do or else it’ll be clear that you haven’t changed to be “better”. Stay with what you can do and you will gain back peoples trust (but gradually and likely never to be able to organize stuff nor handle moderating issues).

22 Likes

Why is everyone won’t listen to me when I try to correct…

Your “corrections” are rather pointless as DND_mewing won’t understand why.
His faults and boundaries have to be explained.

1 Like

THAT’S IT

LEAVE THIS TOPIC ALONE
I’m sorry to scream, but it had to be done.

for @DND_mewing

YOU DON’T HAVE THE POWER TO GIVE JUNIOR MOD OR CONTACT THE MODS TO GIVE PEOPLE JUNIOR MOD
to help, you can:
STOP REPLYING STOP BEING OFF TOPIC DON’T EVEN REPLY TO THIS POST OR I SWEAR
(sorry for being aggressive)

9 Likes

I understand.

1 Like

I’m leaving this topic, it’s just a waste of time! You can’t control other people what to do, so I’m leaving! People can’t even follow 2 WORDS “Stop replying”! People can’t even follow that??? last words, JUST STOP REPLYING (sorry for being aggresive too)

7 Likes

I agree with everyone that replied to DND.

Just so you know, a while ago [1] I emailed Jeffo if he had any future plans for a TL4, and he said NO. So you could have AT LEAST emailed Jeffo 'bout it. [2]

1. Many months ago ↩︎

2. Or Pharlain, sometimes people forget about them. ↩︎

6 Likes

@DannyStarf and @JDAT_Is_Cool see this quote.
The fact that you guys are still saying “Don’t Reply” even though its obvious that it has no effect is so foolish.

The definition of spam in case you guys don’t know:
“Spam is like when you’re playing a game and someone keeps sending you the same message over and over again, even though you don’t want it.”
Just saying anything related to “Don’t Reply” is spam at this rate, and knowing that it has no effect and spamming it’s senseless, foolhardy, absurd, and so on.

For lord’s sake stop spamming “Don’t reply” and just ignore this topic. People just don’t and won’t listen so just ignore them and move on.

7 Likes

lovely how people said “stop replying” but then they continue to talk after someone else responds

@Stealthknight2 I’m sorry, but the topic can’t be closed, and some random person can just randomly respond ignoring the “don’t reply” part. I’m not saying that i’m in mew’s side.

5 Likes

Bruh, you just responded, you are contradicting your own words!

LET IT CLOSE

4 Likes

If people want to know that creative platforming is here, which they don’t, then don’t let it close, I say everyone STOP and think, do we want to know creative platforming is here? … I hope you said NO and that thats the dumbest question you ever heard. I also hope this is the last reply. Also @FersionSpeedy why is it funny that you respond to something clearly annoying?! LET IT GO, just heart edit, or something else then reply!

good day, I will not respond past this, see use edits!

10 Likes

Yes, I understand, it’s rather pointless i guess. But I’m just ashamed of humanity that people can’t follow a word! It’s kinda disappointing… If this topic really needs to be closed, JUST SEND BURGER EMOJIS >:333333

Uhhh flag the post above me to close?

1 Like

Update topics can’t be closed sadly.

1 Like

Really? Well that’s sad :c
@FersionSpeedy but still we should flag :confused:

Thats it! IM SENDING BURGER EMOJIS

If Pinap still replies, I’m sending burger emojis, final

1 Like

I flagged him he’s pretty rude

1 Like

Das crazy :skull: