Creative Platforming Is Here!

Wait, what’s so bad about responding, this is not really forum clutter.I’m actually trying to close this topic right now but it’s not working.

1 Like

That’s because update topics can’t be closed with flags.

9 Likes

I don’t wanna j@in this, but I want to say this.

There is a difference between pinging the mods with not much reputation or respect, and someone with a lot of reputation, respect, and trust from a lot of other users.

Wolf was fine pinging the mods because they don’t ping the mods or flag very much, and they have respect from the mods.

You however, @111 are known for pinging the mods a lot, so people get mad at you because they keep telling you to stop, but you don’t.

Sorry I’m a little late. I’m a bit inactive.

10 Likes

nope! that’s not how it works at all! you can’t just do what you want because you have some so called respect. if he doesn’t flag, well, it’s an option, so he can do it. he chooses not to, but pinging the mods is not an alternative.

2 Likes

On the contrary, wolf is pretty recognized and trusted by the mods. It isn’t respect from others, it’s the fact that the mods trust him.

I’m not saying that you should ping them, It’s just that wolf has more of a right to

4 Likes

Threatening to flag people for replying only adds more replies.
Just saying.
If you need an example, just look underneath this post.

11 Likes

Guys just stop replying please, I might flag this topic too so it will close soon, bye :3

it doesn’t close with flags

1 Like

Then send burger emojis

this is why i’m so tired with the community right now

7 Likes

Same to be honest :expressionless: :expressionless:
Im tired that people making short topics and other topics that causes discrimination

That’s what I meant. Thanks.

I wrote it in a hurry so I didn’t have much time to type it. I’ll edit my post

2 Likes

Wait, where is the “delete account” button?

You can’t delete accounts; contact a mod in the mod group tab. Asking here was completely unnecessary BTW.

Please, please, please, please, please don’t reply, anyone!

@Blueboat, aren’t you @Blackhole927? Also, aren’t alts illegal? :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

What would replying do?

2 Likes

Look, this update was in May and most people if not everyone throughout Gimkit know about this, meaning that this topic doesn’t need to be this bumped.

Can you do us all a favor and stop replying like everyone else is doing?

19 Likes

111’s account is on hold.
You won’t be seeing him anymore!

1 Like

Please don’t reply. This topic is outdated and it just causes clutter.

4 Likes

Aren’t you guys excited? 111 is gone!

To be honest, I would be more excited if you didn’t disregard everybody else’s requests to stop replying.
So please, stop replying because this topic is unneeded now.

Don’t even reply to this.

Both you AND 111 are low-class mass-flaggers who show no respect to those who are trying to keep order.

Edit: @ABCD True

7 Likes