Creative Platforming Is Here!

I’m only trying to help.

He’s no ban speedrunner.

Just trying to get their population ruined.

im gonna stop now

1 Like

what population?

Just want to make it clear, dude

You are not helping AT ALL

kjhgkjhkjhgfkjhdfkjhdkjfkijhkhjgm,gfdkgjkjhdfdghjdWHYgfkgshkjhgflkjhfkgfglkjgkbkhndfg

Mew is innocent.

Wow every single thing that is sort of controversial ends up starting an argument. I don’t ping them often and I flag them even less. I do things the way I do and they are fine. My choices are mine not everybody else’s. Please stop arguing about it. It’s not worth it

3 Likes

Definitely.

We’re not trying to choose your choices. We’re just saying that it’s just spam trying to ping the mods because they barely check pings and it just clutters their notifications from seeing ACTUAL flags.

1 Like

no offense, but almost most of them was not pinging them and just saying their name.

3 Likes

That’s what I was bouta say :(

Also you’re not really helping the conversation ether so….

vereh imporehnt thing

Flag my post to close?

Let’s try this.

This is for the release of Platformer in March. Forums are for questions. Switch to the Discord to have your little tea party and chit-chat. Do not reply further. If we need it, flag it so it closes. Got it?

5 Likes

Yeah, because when you try to search how many times a user mentioned another user, it won’t show up. [1]

(last reply, just wanted to clarify)

1. you might say “oh, thats because you didnt capitalize “j” but that’s not it, go test it if you want :man_shrugging: ↩︎

THATS IT, how do you do this :open_mouth:

Hat jumpscare ._O
Welcome back…?

4 Likes

C’mon mew…

Please don’t reply if you aren’t contributing to the current conversation. Also, this is an old update topic that shouldn’t be being replied on at the moment.

4 Likes

are you serious?
are you here to help the community or flag every post in existence?

7 Likes

Hey guys,

Can this please be the last post???

Thanks!
If someone does post after me, here’s what to do:

1. Do not respond. I don’t care what they say. They can say anything they want. DO NOT RESPOND

2. Flag it. We’ve given enough warning. Do not respond to the reply. Just press the shiny flag button.

14 Likes

I’m trying to close this old topic.
111 is too.