Creative Platforming Is Here!

why does eveyr update topic become a chat room? (I’m just asking but i kinda already know because sometimes I post off-topic questions because its still about gmc just “off-topic”)

2 Likes

Off-topic stuff only causes too much clutter with people being to much of police about it. Sometimes, off-topic stuff can help strengthen the community

7 Likes

Yes, but I lost the email to the @RickStachely account so I had to make a new one. @WolfTechnology has been helping me try to get the old account back but no luck. :frowning:

8 Likes

Welcome back Rickroller

1 Like

contributing to this mess because I cant stop it
would creating a cmg with every image in gimkit be useful? (by every image i mean every image)

1 Like

cough cough

5 Likes

i know about that but that is a wip and mine would be fully comlete

You’d have to create many because images have characters and this forum has a character limit
Example:
IMG_2931

![IMG_2931|521x170, 50%](upload://nuIrRea9G9nSWLflGG4mV706nz.jpeg)

So yeah

4 Likes

oh then do you have a good idea for a cmg that would be helpful?

you can’t stop the chaos but you can try… splatoon 3 is an example but they were lucky only because of you (the main charchter) but if you never play the game they are doomed, and they are doomed anyway because the salimoids are getting close to the main city and they are all inevitablly going to die (in theory)

Umm ok? funny though, I played Splatoon 3 and your claims are fitting…(Kinda off topic though…)

3 Likes

sorry i mean we all are already off topic so the gimgods will have to close all update topics to get us to stop being off topic. we can try but its not possible to be entierly on topic

edit: i call them gimgods to adress them all because they have the power to change anything and everything, also because calling out exact names dosent feel right

lol :joy: “The Gim Gods” clears throat * O’ dear Gimkit Gods, please help us Gimkit mortals by closing the update posts and crushing these off-topic evil do-ers!

4 Likes

Lol moon im making one too, you want to hlp?

I Am A Number 1 Fan of Gimkit I think its the best game ever

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @JoeyTheGimkitGod!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums! This is a nice community of other gimkit fans who agree with that statement!

2 Likes

I have to go to school

1 Like

Relatable :moyai:

3 Likes

im in school right now

1 Like