Creative Platforming Is Here!

im already working on geometry dash lol

Ok, advertisement.

More advertisement

Even more advertisement

Buttloads more advertisement
I actually can’t find a recent reply you made that wasn’t advertisement.
You just advertised 3 different things, even after we repeatedly told you not to many times and by many people in previous Updates.

He is advertising his “GimUN padlet” and his forum nominations. He knows not to do it, we’ve told him before, many times up to a point that I think he purposely disregards the rules.
And he’s also advertising his Gimkit Discovery game, do we or do we not flag those?

5 Likes

hey he was offering a place to do nominations arent these offical or unoffcial to this place

i don’t its like that and its sorta my fault for asking in the first place

Summary

@Lostsea3 we had to re-do the canva

okay thank you for telling me

1 Like

I already finished :smile:

Sorry for mentioning here but can a regular make a wiki for super Mario so we don’t cost clutter
@here

I’m working on Sonic, but when done yes.

Nevermind someone else probely will before me.

i will in fact do it now.

Please don’t mass ping people, a lot of people got pinged. (24)

Should I do it?

Oop nevermind @Caternaught 's doing it

We don’t need wikis for everything lol

I’m sorry I just wanted to do It so we can get this done soon instead of there being a bunch of clutter.

done, i have it ready

But infinite editing time though

1 Like

Also because everyone has there own way.

1 Like

Sorry, @StacheIsTaken - I was just answering people’s questions - it would be rude not to. I’ll admit the GimUN and Discovery things were my fault, though - I’m so sorry, I keep forgetting (my memory is bad). :sob:

I went through and deleted all of the off-topic posts, @StacheIsTaken. Can you ever forgive me? :crying_cat_face:

oh. whats the name of your game?