Cool Ways to Use Props [Dificulty ⬜ or 0/10]

@OnlyOG don’t set the to unless you’re editing.

11 Likes

Have you made it yet?

12 Likes

The lamp, no… not yet

11 Likes

Nice wiki!

12 Likes

How do you check the checkbox? I just need to know before I edit. Because when I click edit I can’t do it.

11 Likes

Just click on it

11 Likes

Before editing?

10 Likes

Yeah

10 Likes

Oh ok. Well, someone is editing now so I’ll just wait I guess.

12 Likes

Hi, @WhereIsMyHat told me in this post that I could edit it if I want to. Could I?

11 Likes

Yes, if you read the top Grey_Stone created this because I’m not TL3 and can’t create wiki’s yet.

12 Likes

Guys change the name and click the check again when you’re done editing! @Techno’s name has been up there for 22 minutes! Also, do not waste the time of people trying to help by saying that your editing only to do nothing.

12 Likes

Also, @Techno did not add anything. I just added credits. We need some more ideas, folks! Oop once you add your name, put it in a spoiler to make it more tedious. And dont use the @ symbol, we might have a lot of people helping on this.

10 Likes

I created a custom among us character just for this while messing around with barriers.

17 Likes

Don’t forget to credit @Im_Pretty_Cool and @PotionMaster (for the inspiration, i guess?)

18 Likes

They said you could never unsee it, but I don’t really see it.

13 Likes

@I_Like_Props, don’t forget to add your name in it before you edit, don’t just check the checkmark.

15 Likes

Hey @Haiasi, you forgot to add your name to the contributors list that @The_7th_Dragon added. I’ll add you, though. Also, do you mind if I simplify your title to just mushroom cloud?

13 Likes

Sure.
I don’t mind.
Thanks for adding me in it!

12 Likes

Sorry for the large amount of notifications @Grey_Stone.

13 Likes