Cool Ways to Use Props [Dificulty ⬜ or 0/10]

Yes. I just rearranged the layers and added a couple props.

Wow. Now I feel like I’m way behind on GKC. That’s good!

Everyone has a different level of skill and area of expertise! Never base yourself on anyone else’s talents or how fast they improve. The best thing for improvement is time and being able to make mistakes.

3 Likes

When I started building it, I originally intended the head of it to look more like this

5 Likes

That’s cool! :+1: Maybe even awesome!

2 Likes

You should try it out! It looks cool!

6 Likes

I am definitely going to try this out! It looks so cool!

I just added john!
I think he fits in pretty well with the other stickman!

2 Likes

Make sure to put “designed by c-c” under it, and d your name to the the contributors list and credits list.

2 Likes

I added my name to the contributors, but not the credits list, i’ll do that now! Thanks.

I added another one >:)

Ooooo! There’s a circle that will summon me.

3 Likes

@Crazy_Rae, did you design the blast cap and the ash? There’s no credit under them.

dang thats a good summoning circle (FINALLY A BATTLE FOR THE AGES) im gonna make some art too >:3

1 Like

Why do we have two Editing Status things on the guide?
I think we should just stick with the poll, way easier and flexible to use and it doesn’t send a editing-notification to people watching the topic or who are editing in it.
If there are multiple people who are editing and are lying, you can just resend the poll to reset it.
Get a google doc just in case of edit conflict.

4 Likes

I deleted the other one.

1 Like

@ThatGim The sword is brilliant! You don’t even need the “in the stone” part. This gives me a huge amount of ideas!

1 Like

Well then your welcome (I guess)

I would recommend putting some of the nails behind the other signs, though.

Ok will do!