Complex Gimkit Guides [COLLAB WITH @Cavaire3D, DONT EDIT IF YOU AREN’T HIM]

What is the secret code?

It’s mentioned in the discord and in-game. 10151987913 (It’s JoshGim but every letter’s index in the alphabet was used instead)

1 Like

Yes. I’m looking forward to creating more complex stuff, much, much, much more complex stuff.

1 Like

I think you could be good friends with Shdwy. Have you looked into Technical Gimkit and Quantum Mechanics yet?

Technical Gimkit yes. I will go look at Quantum Mechanics(Sounds simple :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Kind of related, the two topics.

1 Like

It sounds like you found a quantum mechanic.

2 Likes

I’m not as interested in quantum mechanics as I am emulating.

Me neither, but they could definitely help us with this.

Some quantum mechanic will likely be useful for this.

What is this secret code you speak of? Also what exactly was the looping glitch? I looked at it, but I wasn’t sure what I was seeing.

It is a very interesting glitch, I haven’t researched it more since I initially found it, but it might be the () having special properties. It might also be because I called a channel with a text value built from a variable but I just redid it and it worked fine.

so wait when you say hardware emulation do you mean physically putting Minecraft into gkc or like making stuff like minecraft bc i have procedural world generation

What exactly does the number do? Do you need to put it in a channel or something?

bumpity bump

1 Like

Someone needs to fix the stuff the user dizzy did. They changed some stuff.

1 Like

um, @Haiasi? can i revert what dizzy did real quick?

edit: oh well. please don’t yell at me for this.
edit 2: fixed the damage now

I’m referring to emulating a processor, monitor, and other necessary hardware components needed for a basic computer.

interesting

A small sneak peak into what I’m creating:

3 Likes

hehe

bump