Clay-Institute-Level Question Brainstorming & Discussion

No damage, but pseudo health is an opportunity. It’s basically, valuex’s system but with multiple tag zones activating and deactivating on a loop.

Why on a loop? Wouldn’t you have them activate when the player “attacks?”

Because tag zones can’t both be activate at the same time. You could activate them when the player attacks. It’s another option.

Is there a way to make barrier appear right in front of someone (basically follows them around) and whenever a certain weapon is shot the barrier appears right there for like 1/2 a second making a melee illusion?

can we vote on a name?

• hitseeking
  • hitnotes
0 voters

That’s a pretty good idea, Clyde. This might actually be possible.

Name reveal. @getrithekd 's name is really Clyde lol. And I’m pretty sure whichever zone was placed first will technically be active first so whoever gets onto that team will be able tag everyone else and they will be untaggable.

3 Likes

Getrithekd is not named Clyde, that’s a joke from a Discord chat.
And by the rules of AUO, that may be true.

4 Likes

Sorry i’m a little slow but hey, Clay institute is hard to learn. what is AUO? and yh i’m not on the discord.

1 Like

The beginning of all the quantum mechanics. The classic concept. Discovered by Blackhole around a week after GKC released.

2 Likes

Bump because new topic

3 Likes

A bump for the legend to live on.

ai cant quite be recreated but you could study how the human brain works and animate sentries like that using various sentry settings and for speaking, use what a human would say in different situations

I’m glad to say this is a work in progress (I practically did nothing though).

1 Like

YES. Psychoanalysis and human psychology plays alot into building an AI, whether it be decision-making or situational awareness, as a I talked a little about in a different reply to this thread.

2 Likes

Sorry, this might have already been brought up: is there a way to make tag zones do damage/track tags?

Track tags?

Is there a when player tagged option when you try to wire a tag zone to something else?

1 Like

there is when player gets tagged. Also is a tag an auto kill?

Try wiring the tag zone to a counter. When player tagged → increment counter

Yes, tag is an auto-kill.

1 Like

well i guess thats how to make a kill streak bonus, but until we can get player location based item spawning that wont fix hit tracking