Can someone make me a go GOATED thumbnail?

didn’t try to be rude guys…

so you’re just going to be hypocritical, eh?
wow.
“oh, i know it’s against the rules, but everyone else is doing it!!11!1”

1 Like

Sorry dude… that’s hurting my feelings I didn’t even know bro…

mb bro i was just trying to say that i agreed with you

[someone does something illegal and gets away with it]
[you do the same thing later]
a few days later
IN THE COURT OF LAW
Plead your case:
You: Well, someone else did it, and they didn’t get arrested, so neither should I.
Judge: Yes, but it says right here in the law book thing “Things that aren’t about building in Gimkit Creative will be removed”
You: Shut up judge.

7 Likes

Okay now. We know that this is off-topic, just flag and move on. No need for an argument.

2 Likes

the like button exists for a reason.

3 Likes

Guys, @Chris10 is just trying to be helpful. Leave him be.

2 Likes

How much free time do you have??? It’s a video game wiki. Just flag it and move on, like you’ve said, but not done.

"ko"s a person
IN THE COURT OF LAW
Well, I tried to aim for the person in the back, he was stealing from a store.
I was trying to be helpful.

1 Like

ok im sorry @WhereIsMyCrown

1 Like

look @LEPRECON2024 i said i was SORRY even after you yelled you still didn’t say sorry

@CringeKarlScott (haha double mention)
Foooor real could not agree more
ALSO THIS EXISTS
https://padlet.com/BananaBunny/gimkit-thumbnail-padlet-fj2nw8l9tabt1am5

1 Like

yeah
and the wix
and the discord

I understand that you don’t like how they’re acting, but this entire conversation is off topic. please, just move on and help the new people. I think HP7 get’s the idea of no thumbnail asking.

This all could have been avoided if the OP would have cooperated:person_facepalming:
Like actually, this is coming from people that have been here quite a while, so why would they try to destroy the forums? no, they’re just trying to enforce the rules.

1 Like

How about instead of accusing everyone, kindly remind them to go to one of the padlets instead?
Like this one: https://padlet.com/BananaBunny/gimkit-thumbnail-padlet-fj2nw8l9tabt1am5

wait, you know what the wix is?
/j

ok @ReS if you think its off-topic you would probably stay out :thinking:

The thing is, nobody’s listening here. That’s just adding on to making the argument more aggressive.

3 Likes