Can I add unique ones somehow?

I only have a few uses for the items in the game. Can I add unique ones somehow?

no.

wait, yes, using text insted on items.

which game? creative? what do you mean by items?

you can

1 Like

Like i have root beer as an item and i just have to be like, Guys, I swear this plastic bottle is root beer.

1 Like

you mean for images?

1 Like

use the guides i linked above

1 Like

there are many guides for prop creation, but you just have to be creative with how you do it

1 Like

Nah I was talking about blastball on a website called gimkit creative. Specifically made for help on CREATIVE maps!

1 Like

what do mean? please elaborate.

2 Likes

well the title “the items in this game suck” is not the most descriptive, and neither is “i only have a few uses for the items in the game” . Also i was mainly asking what items meant, AND gimkit creative could be considered a platform, website or many other things. Please clarify your statements and when people try to learn more to help you, don’t lash out if they just want to know how to fix your problem

1 Like

No you can’t please mark a solution and make a much more friendlyer title next time.

The original title is not negative. “the items in this game suck” isn’t that negative. It just shows frustration with the game, which I believe is allowed.

1 Like

Yet me saying no thats not on a different post is wrong? No, as a regular you should no better than anyone that if you have to justify a reason to keep something such as this title, its not allowed. And any langauge that is not, at least semi-offesnive or questionable should be avoided, and you know that. So to prevent flags, arguments, and conflicts, i got ride of it. Understand what you should do even when it is on the line of okay. And tell me how is the word, “suck” not negative? search it up, in a phase of slang it means horrible, bad, and not worth anything. So know what you are talking about before you post something that is wrong in a manner that you should know.

Who was this title offensive to?

1 Like

Gimkit, the devs, designers of gimkit, just gimkit in general and to those who are fans of gimkit.

I think as a general rule wolf was just saying just dont say things like that… express frustration in a healthy way!

2 Likes

Yes, that is a way to say it, @Dr.Hands could have said “can I add my own gadgets into Gimkit? because theirs aren’t what i am wanting” and this whole thing would not have happened.