Can anyone help with my bedwars map

I need it to where you can buy the walls for 10 silver but it won’t activate when I purchase it by pressing the button

yes, but you can not turn on and off collision in game.

but I would use barriers

be right back real quick

Which is why it starts deactivated, collision is always on but they start deactivated

let me test that be back in sec

show is activate
hide is deactivate

that has nothing to do with collision. let me show you

then use channels

whoops. ur right sorry got a go

OHH MY GOD im tryna get it to where when you press the button you purchase 1 wall for 10 silver and it activates the wall

the button transmits on a channel. the wall is activated when receiving on a channel. you can also use a vending machine or a crafting table as the trading mechanism for silver.

Wait, what is this system supposed to do?

I’m tryna get it to where when you press the button you give 10 silver to the vending machine and it activates the wall :person_facepalming:

Oh ok this is fairly easy,

The vending machine transmits on a channel (when something is bought) and the prop is activated when receiving on that channel

Wire a button to a invisible vending machine far away that takes 10 silver then wire the vending machine to a wall with purchased make prop visible, you want the prop the be deactivated on start.
You can substitute the wires with channels if you feel the need to* also have the button say “buy wall: 10 silver”

So hide/show is activate/deactivate?

It is hidden on game start but when bought the vending machine activates it

Hidden=deactivates
Show=activated