Can anyone help me make a crafting table?

Kind of, but GK style.

I will work on it when i can!

What type, minecraft, fornite, irl…

Ok, give me a few moments.

Im thinking that you could use vending machines, like multiple of them

Once you’re done, you can add the design to…
Cool Ways to Use Props [Dificulty :white_large_square: or 0/10]

this ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

And don’t forget to mark a solution! :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Make a button with multiple vending machines attached by wires so that if one of them fails to purchase, it shuts the other ones down. attach them to a item granter.

I’m trying to make multiple crafting tables and don’t have that type of memory left…

I don’t know how to make the crafting table in the sense of looks, but I know some functionality!

1 Like

Oh…

sure! ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

Use barriers as pixels for the looks

I can help, but what type of things do you want players to craft? For example, you could have a vending machine and change the required item to something of any amount. Once purchased, the players could purchase a crafted item. I could try to make a guide on this.

I will make a guide on the solution

In axe etc. ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

Let’s say this is your crafting table (I know it’s no where close to one but just bear with me)

Screenshot 2023-12-05 10.50.16 AM

Get a button device that connects to a teleporter that will teleport you to the crafting table (in a sense)

Then, put some vending machines of the recipes you can craft!

Also, make sure to put a teleporter to go back out of the crafting menu.

For even more Minecraft vibes, you can make a system that will have recipes unlock when you do specific things! In this case, activate certain vending machines when doing specific things. Tell me if this works.

2 Likes

Axes? I could do weapons, like the ones that exist.

Screenshot 2023-12-05 10.57.58 AM

2 Likes