Bush seeing system?

Is this too complex of a thing that people don’t want to try it? Lol

IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY: My trailer is super cool. (In my profile)

the trailer is cool! (I wonder if my character got added?)
do the bush props have a scope setting?

1 Like

Thanks!

Sadly, not yet, I haven’t released it yet. It’s not even close to finished. I just finished the announcement trailer.

@spikelord is in charge of the bushes, but yes!

1 Like

then… I don’t think my idea would work…

We can change them to be scoped, it’s not the end of the world lol

but you just said there wasn’t a scope setting…

It does. It has a scope

You were getting me worried…

1 Like

I never said that…

idea:
set every bush to have a visibility scope of player. every bush has specific coordinate parameters. which means you will need to track the coordinates for every bush prop. when a player is within those coordinates then the bush is hidden for them. this way every player can see themself and other players in a bush.

2 Likes

you edited the post. I see the orange pencil above your post lol

1 Like

that’s what I was thinking!

that would be the easiest way I could think of in terms of thought. in terms of easier stuff idk…

@SlimArtist20375 if you’re still online rn could you, uh, repost the code in the padlet?

for '83

@harharharhar83 I checked your bio and saw that you will be on and off in the summer. I just wanted to say Happy Summer Break! and see you next school year!
Also, do I take care of the alt discovery or…? reply there if you can. I’ll be on all summer so yeah… Can’t wait for another school year of Gimkit!

1 Like

Im back for who knows how long, It could be a min or 20 minutes

See what? Sorry, I don’t play Brawl Stars :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I also don’t play brawl stars but from the context I think he means the players hiding behind the other bushes. Correct me if I’m wrong

1 Like

I’m taking about the bushes. If you enter them, you see a small portion of the large bush. If you exit them, you can’t see in there.

I got people to help work on this, thanks @Kosm0-o! (And @spikelord)

lol. i just got back home the moment you posted this.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.