Bush seeing system?

You know in Brawl Stars when you enter a bush, you see the surrounding ones too? With the new device, is this possible now? I know it probably is, but it needs a lot of work. Can anyone help get me started?

If you want to see the bushes I have on my map, go to my profile (Lol please don’t flag me for self promotion)

1 Like

The idea I currency have in mind is just a TON of if statements. I don’t know if there is a better way.

1 Like

Make the all bushes player-scoped hide on a certain channel and show them on another channel. Put a zone over the bushes. If you enter the zone, broadcast on the hide channel. If you leave, broadcast on the show channel.

2 Likes

Well @SlimArtist20375 self-promotion is not allowed and you say about brawl star without proof about or even that is not allowed
and DO you play brawl stars?

1 Like

What?! Dude, I know self-promo is not allowed; I’ve been here for almost a year. (One day away from one year).

What??? I’m confused about this one…

Yes, I have over 20k trophies. @spikelord can confirm this.

1 Like

@SlimArtist20375 , since you closed the other one, can you make another Brawler?
Name: BMW23
Weapon: P.M.L(Uncommon)
Super: Shocks people around them for 2-3 seconds(maybe 2-3 block radius)

1 Like

Oh, yes, sorry. I can re-open it. But YES! I can!

@BMW23 Here is the link:
Need forum users to be turned into characters

TYSM!!!

1 Like

Is this too complex of a thing that people don’t want to try it? Lol

IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY: My trailer is super cool. (In my profile)

the trailer is cool! (I wonder if my character got added?)
do the bush props have a scope setting?

1 Like

Thanks!

Sadly, not yet, I haven’t released it yet. It’s not even close to finished. I just finished the announcement trailer.

@spikelord is in charge of the bushes, but yes!

1 Like

then… I don’t think my idea would work…

We can change them to be scoped, it’s not the end of the world lol

but you just said there wasn’t a scope setting…

It does. It has a scope

You were getting me worried…

1 Like

I never said that…

idea:
set every bush to have a visibility scope of player. every bush has specific coordinate parameters. which means you will need to track the coordinates for every bush prop. when a player is within those coordinates then the bush is hidden for them. this way every player can see themself and other players in a bush.

2 Likes

you edited the post. I see the orange pencil above your post lol

1 Like

that’s what I was thinking!

that would be the easiest way I could think of in terms of thought. in terms of easier stuff idk…