Bug with 3D modes

So basically, I found a bug where if you hit a side of a sloped-ish block (I think) it can send you flying when you jump. In some cases, this could be helpful like launching you quicker however it can also make you fall down to the bottom. I usually experience this in Don’t look down in level 3 during the part with basketballs. However, I am still not sure, and I think if you are looking for it just play Don’t look down often. I don’t have any screenshots of this, however.

Welcome to the forms @km568030!

What is a “sloped-ish block”

Welcome to the forums @km568030
can you elaborate more? I can’t quite understand what kind of situation you are referring to

like the basketballs, hitting it at a certain angle while doing a fast jump/ running then jumping

Is Tilted-platform Speed Boost what you are referring to?

it is mostly Don’t look down but it can work in any 3D modes, I’ve played the Don’t look Down map over 40 times and only experienced it around 3-4 times

i don’t think so as it can launch you 50m or so

I don’t understand this.(I’m stoopid)

wow
that is crazy lol

that’s why i signed up to this lol

I don’t know how it happens, but I get that sometimes :sweat_smile:

I guess it’s just the way gravity and hitboxes work :man_shrugging:

50M??? bro be sailing through the air.

i have seen the glitch for around 3 months or so

what props slingshotted you

Me playing dld to see

50 METERS

Not million if you thought of that lol

Ball basketball

1 Like

He said basketball I think…

Not million lol.

i’ve only seen the cauldron (level 1 but it doesn’t launch that far), basketballs (level 3 but launch much further from 10-50m) and maybe other props with curved edges but i will need to look further into it