Box Designs for my New Game!

How does this look ?
Is it too plain?
Please give me some suggestions and feedback!

box19

2 Likes

a little plain, mabey add some things in it

1 Like

Okay, I will!

2 Likes

should the box be large like the most recent picture or small? or medium?

you pick

1 Like

also im almost done with my box…it looks good! give me till tomorrow!

Add some cobwebs or spiders for a spooky touch! Also, you could make a picture that follows you. :spider_web:

1 Like

I have a question @Princess2216
what if its where you go in box but everything is pixilated and stuff…i can show ya what I mean in a picture tomorrow and you try putting your hand in a transparent+pixilated section of the box and you pixelate into a pixelated world where you must shoot pixel monsters and make it to a terminal to reset yourself to normal.

well i got destracted by time so this is all i have so far

Looks good @Legobuilder ! Pretty impressive!

2 Likes

i wanted a white packaging slip but its hard to make white paper like slip to write on as signs are all already shaded color white…and like no other good shape from a prop.

1 Like

It’s okay, it looks amazing! I’ll try to see what I can do to make my box. Thanks!

2 Likes

if you have any comments i can change the box to fit your suggestions (i would prefer more insight and ideas)…even make a mini-guide to building it.wont take to long to do that.

Okay, sure! I might need a little guide. Let me make a post to describe it!

2 Likes

Spooky, creepy scary.
Big box with enemies to fight back.
Players must find a weapon to defend the enemies.
Defeat a scary monster in the box.
A giant tries to take the box and you have to escape

2 Likes

how about its pixilated on one side a huge spider is coming you back up and fall through pixelated wall into weird pixel space then land in a pixelated version of the box where you boss battle with a pixel gun (quantum portal) and wieredly have pixels regenerating you…when you win you fall back into the regular box must destroy the wall and jump out before the giant grabs the box.

@Legobuilder , thanks! Also, how do I make the player look like they’re falling?

1 Like

ill make a mini-guide on it… give me some time…i know how to do this but it will take some time like probably till next week as i have school and cannot get on during weekend.

Sure! No rush! I’m making something else in my game for now!

2 Likes

okay that took much less time than expected

here @Princess2216
sorry for the little detail but it should be enough for you to do it.
ping me if you have any questions, requests, or revisions please!

1 Like