Bonnie Enters office

I’m sorry but Im not familiar with the whole fnaf thing so I cant really help you out here :frowning:

okay you’re gonna have to show me cause I just got a million times more confused :sweat_smile:

Here’s an example from one of my maps, that gives the appearance of darkness it’s at 60% alfa

1 Like

hmm… so I would like- wait. I could just have the overlays disable themselves if they receive that bonnie is in the office. (Smacks face) Which requires more block code. sigh my worst enemy.

I will still use this for my SL map with the vents.

1 Like

Will this help?

They don’t make sense. None of these even cover what I’m trying to do :frowning:

1 Like

What do you need to do? I can try to help.

I’m trying to make a trigger have a random output of 0-1 when at the door and it’s open. 0 is a fail, 1 is success.

You can use this

what would the var. be? besides maybe the door being open.

It’s a variable. Variables are just a number completely specific to that block code.

okay.

Now I need to figure out how to apply this to the barriers :confused:

You can have the barrier deactivate on OpenDoor

okay that makes sense.

1 Like

So I don’t know if it worked.

What do you mean?

I need a way to deactivate the barrier permanantly. I also need to be able to deactivate the trigger when the prop disapears.

Either stop triggering the randomizer trigger or deactivate the trigger. That would permanently deactivate the barrier. To deactivate the trigger just have it deactivate when receiving on OpenDoor.