Board games map thumbnail

Looks really good! Yeah I agree with @SirWyWy though

Nice! wait I just realized you me this in an hour, nice job!

Okay, the more the merrier!
(did that sound weird?)

You can use gim’s you want I guess I just had the selection in the requirements because I thought they looked good. If you can find better sure!

1 Like

Thanks alot! :3

everything is new York time

So since there are practically four thumbnails I think I am going to set a type of voting system like this:
Tournament bracket. Empty template for ...

so what I though of was, if thumbnails are here but slowly coming in I will do this, and also I will do, I say thumbnail verse thumbnail every two days days? but that may have to be one or three. This is to make sure all are fair and submitted in time. (also it lets new topics in so it’s not just art)

1. So bracket style

2. 1 vote session every three days

3. starting tomorrow (I did not realize it was 1 when posted) at 12:00 (day) will be the first vote, then ends the next day at 12:00 so it lasts a day.

chart so far:

SnoopyOTG's Thumbnail

vs.

AwesomeGimMaker's Thumbnail

2210ecc14ba7491700486cef3ce0bd7b29f9941a_2_690x388

Winner - SnoopyOTG!!!

vs

on August 6

Vote at top ^

One more thing because of differences of time thumbnails, the chart may have new thumbnails go against already winning thumbnails. I should be on for a bit, but not for long so if any questions ask now.

1 Like

AwesomeGimMaker’s isn’t showing up.

Hmm… is it showing up now? if not sorry I have to go.

No…
You need to actually download the image or screenshot it I think

Works now

is the poll open? if so where.??

1 Like

no some people are still working on it including me but I’m on the lineart so I’m almost done

1 Like

Gonna do that thumbnail now

Gimme 1 or 2 days to finish it thank you :3

One more question, can I include chessboards? It’s basically a board game too :chess_pawn:

1 Like

Okay done! Sorry I was seven minutes late.

Wait you must be veryyyyy far away if twelve was 14 hours ago, next time I am going to put my time zone…

umm okay just dont go tooo in depth with it because it is not in the game.

1 Like

Need more then one vote guys…

I’m almost done bro gimme the entire day and I’ll be done!