Board games map thumbnail

First I have not done Art tab before so tell me if I am doing something wrong. Secondly this game will not be coming out soon. (Probably like when school starts.) anyways requirements below

here is a really really bad sketch you can base off of:

Firstly, you totally tried clicking on the first one! second requirements:

I want like it to have the four board games on it, Risk, Monopoly, Battleship with a mountain in the middle.

I want for risk the gims playing it to be like warry characters: captain buck, sirath, King gimkick.

for battleship I want detective baka, the broker, and the ref scolding the broker for cheating.

for monopoly: stache, pink stache, brown stache.

Sorry if this is to much for a thumbnail, but could you try to get all the people. and then I want you walking up to the camera or somewhere just take it main and visible. The character should be sketch so it can be blank.

the game name is I think “Board Games”.

and can you add created by StealthKnight (or stealthK it fits better) but then put your name. remember you have a LONG time to finish this, I don’t care about speed, I want quality. Ping me for an issues and I should come. Good- no GREAT thumbnail making!

Look at post 57

SnoopyOTG
  • SnoopyOTG’s thumbnail.
  • AwesomeGimMaker’s thumbnail
0 voters
2 Likes

Hello anyone there? it’s been fire minutes- no six

This is a very complex thumbnail… I don’t think I have the stamina for this, sorry.
Here’s my other art from the past anyway tho: :first_quarter_moon: :new_moon: :last_quarter_moon:

1 Like

Okay I will shorten it then. - done

is anyone going to try now? :dotted_line_face:

uh ok there is a 50/50 chance of me ding this I’m SUPER tired and I already have another thumbnail to work on so if I don’t make it it time u know why
I’ve been drawing a lot here’s my work ------------->my art

1 Like

Ok, You have like a month or two so you don’t have to put this first priority, I know there are a lot of thumbnail requests and very little amount of good thumbnail makers.

1 Like

oh a month ok then done deal!

I think I might do this next month, or in 2 weeks, idk. It might not be exactly what you asked for in the description though…

thats okay as you saw with my sketch I dont draw thumbnails really well :grinning:

no tags for thumbnail requests
And please note it’s going to be hard to tell what’s going on in the thumbnail because there are too many things

1 Like

I would have thought that it would have movement?!

I can do one! But, it may take a while cause this thumbnail request is very complex

3 Likes

wont be able to reply further on so I wont answer anymore questions today.

is any other artist going to try?

Wait, you mean you want a thumbnail of gims playing board games, like MONOPOLY? :3, bur what will the title be

it would be board games. I know that sounds really dum when said out loud but don’t know what else it could be as it is… well… board games.

1 Like

I will try
and this’ll take like 5 days

Oki dokey! But can I use my own sketch? And put the gims anywhere on the setting? Like anything my gims api want for them to do, but playing board games only? :3
(Well that sounded like a 10 yr old)

Sorry for wrong spelling, it’s hard to type on a tablet