@Blizzy Please Help

@Blizzy
I know that in How to Make Blizzian Hide-and-Seek you suggested making a Hider Tracker, How do I do that?

2 Likes

As of now, you can’t use a waypoint to track more than one player (I think.) You can make the tracker track one player but it has a shorter cooldown.

Get a relay set to “Random player on a specific team” and set “team” to whatever team the hiders are on. Make the relay activate a waypoint. Set the waypoint type to “player.” Make something like an overlay button trigger the relay. I’m not sure if this will make the other team only be able to see the relay or work as intended, as I’ve never used player relays.

Also, welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Thanks, but its confusing,

3 Likes

Can you tell me what part is confusing?

3 Likes

can u show me how?
I dont get it

3 Likes

Place a relay. There should be a setting at the top of its editing menu that pops up when you click on it. Set that setting to “random player on a specific team.” On the bottom, a setting called “team” should pop up. Set that to the team that they hiders are on. Place a waypoint device.there should be a setting somewhere in it where you can set it to track a player. Connect the relay to the waypoint. What do you want to trigger the tracking device with?

3 Likes

A game overlay button, with a 30 second cooldown each time

2 Likes

and the tracker should only be active for 2 secs

3 Likes

Do you want the cooldown to be displayed? It will be a lot more complicated to make but it’s your choice.

3 Likes

It doesn’t have to show, but if you can sure

2 Likes

can u do that or is it easier not to

2 Likes

@NavyCatZ ?
no, it shouldn’t show cooldown

3 Likes

I can do that, I’m just saying it may be more complicated for you to do since it requires block code. Do you still want to proceed? Just like this comment if yes since you only get 10 replies when you make a new account.

3 Likes

no
its fine not showing the cooldown

3 Likes

welcome to the community @DinoDogg128

4 Likes

Welcome to our community, @DinoDogg128!

4 Likes

I am not new to Gimkit Creative, I have figured out fishing and farming on my own, and I have always read these posts, but without an account, but still, Thanks.

3 Likes

Place a game overlay. Set “overlay type” to “button.” Make the overlay text be “Track a Hider.” Connect the game overlay to 2 wire repeater devices and the relay I talked about earlier. Connect a wire repeater to the game overlay so it hides. Connect that same wire repeater to a new game overlay with text that is set to “On cooldown.” Connect that wire repeater to another wire repeater. In its settings, set “delay” to 30. Connect the wire repeater to both game overlays so it activates the button one and hides the cooldown one. Remember the second wire repeater that you connected the game overlay to? In its settings, set “delay” to 2. Connect the wire repeater to the waypoint device to deactivate it. I’m not sure if this works, but hope it helps.

(You have to use channels now. Refer to the newer post for more details.)

4 Likes

They’re referring to the fact that you’re new to posting on the forum, not gimkit.

2 Likes

K my bad, Sorry guys

3 Likes