Bedwars help with ending game

Like a wise person once said:

If we’re on here it’s because we’ve time to waste

2 Likes

Glad that worked! Next time, I recommend looking through every device and their options before making a help post.

2 Likes

it’s fine :slight_smile: You didn’t waste my time

I personally am not sure if it is possible, yet.

the link isn’t working for me rn so I’ll just try to explain.

yea same I don’t have much things to do anyways im suspended

oof, thats not fun. I’m chilling at my school, and we have a free period, so…

oh. I really like being suspended. I don’t have to go to that school

How do you make a knockout manager apply to the WHOLE TEAM so when the WHOLE TEAM is knocked out it ends the game?

hmm I think you could do something with team and wires but I’m not sure because 90% of the people here are a lot smarter then me

I usually work on simple things

also what does of topic supposed to mean?

maybe @getrithekd could help…

you maybe ( ) could help

Let’s get back on topic please.

The thing about the knockout manager is that the wire pulse applies to the person who knocked out the other. So if a player knocked out me, they would get switched to spectator instead of me if you connect it to a team switcher.

A few things-
First- If the problem is solved, stop posting on it unless you have something related to it to say!

Second,
Education is really important, and you shouldn’t like being suspended. You don’t have to like going to school, but you at least need to finish high school to get a position at most jobs. Believe it or not, some stuff you learn in school can actually be applied to things in your everyday life.

1 Like

Please stop off-topic posting…as it can get you flags, and hence, banned.

oh ok I wont do it anymore

-mouse/corp

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.