Barrier Art [For the Best artist award]

So I am wanting some really good images that gimkit has that I can make out of barriers, the barrier will be a 1x1 on a 2 grid. That making it very small, yet super detailed, time consuming, and impressive. But I only have one idea and i want a few more to compare my options. So if you have any ideas( has to be gimkit related) i will gladly look at them.My 100th topic!

4 Likes

that would be fun to fight for i would love to see art

yeah my guess is this will be the most competitive one of the awards. But do you have any ideas?

well i though of speed runs with the requirment of video proof, or building the best new prop art, another could be an award for thumbnail help with a theme for it

fan artist award is for thumbnails, i was saying like images or something. i don’t really know.

I will make barrier art. prob not the best tho. I am still gonna try

well its not offical i only learned a little from @Claire_B

1 Like

k good luck on your art.

yeah look at this post and at what BH said to caternaught.

oh so it is avaible okay so then it does matter well i do wish you guys luck you can technically use barrier art you already have made

1 Like

Here is some I have already made. This one is probably not gonna win any prizes.
Screenshot_25-3-2024_113551_forum.creative.gimkit.com

2 Likes

true, its still good looking, but people on here will be doing some pretty huge projects to win. So you want to go big on your work.

1 Like

Yeah, I know this. time to get to work.

What do you mean by this, wolf?

i mean a 1x1 square the barrier fitting in 1 slot and the grid being on 2, the smallest sitting on grid snap. Yes a bit extreme.

btw i ment 2, not 64.

This???

yes, that [1]

1. you have the ticket too? how am i the only one without it? ↩︎

I don’t get it. How do you use the grid? [1]

1. Yes I have the ticket. I just had a map I needed to finish ↩︎

Like this, im trying to find a way to shrink the barrier or more.