Ban Request for User @Dodge_Fox

Greetings. This message is from Stuart Draft High School on Ban Request for User @Dodge_Fox
@Pharlain please ban or delete the students account as soon as possible due to unauthorized use of school issued laptop.
Further use of the email should not be allowed.
Thank you for complying.
Stuart Draft High School

1 Like

NOOOOOO NOT ANOTHER ONE PLEASE AHHH

Another member lost to the sea of chaos, aka life
You will be missed dodgefox
o7

5 Likes

o7 indeed, I’m surprised this even happened. I feel so bad now ughhh why does school do this >:P

3 Likes

WHAT?! YOU CANT DO THAT?! THATS LITERALLY AN ACCOUNT THAT SHE CAN ACCESS ALL THE TIME, NOT JUST IN SCHOOLl?!

1 Like

I think he used his school email. Im not sure. He left all the gimkit docs too and he was using his school email for that.

2 Likes

This is just plain stu pid, just ask them to change the email! D:<

It’s a troll. if this were really a school account, they would have suspended use of Chromebook. also if you go into bio and see the location, it accusing of a stalker. it is not official. do not panic.

It’s a troll. if this were really a school account, they would have suspended use of Chromebook. also if you go into bio and see the location, its accusing of a stalker. it is not official. do not panic.

2 Likes

Oh my god. I thought this was real :sob: :sob: You have no idea how much of a dear friend Fox is.

I dont get this guys

Whats happening/??!!!

That was on the original thing I’m pretty sure, I don’t think this is a prank.

If this is real, this is cruel.

Its not real. the uppercase punctuation for the bio is incorrect. the school also wouldnt know the admins name. it cant happen consecutively.

1 Like

Hmm… it Is sus.

theworldo is right guys

Are you sure? Cause she seems pretty gone, @TheWorldo

Its real im pretty sure. I know dodge irl and his laptop got taken in class like an hour ago in geo. It needed to be fixed cause the mic or something wasnt working. And he had all his tabs up.

Oof… than it probably is real. yep- no coming back from that one.