Backward Bear's Rithekd Clacian Myszian Wavian Haiasian Name Checker System | Difficulty: 🟩

Bump

I like the name of the title lol

Lol, it was to pay tribute to everyone who contributed and helped me with this idea. I’m pretty sure now I would have figured it out on my own, but back then I was pretty inexperienced and just starting with block code. I’ve gotten much better since then, and I’ve gotten decent at Python and I’m also hoping to maybe expand my knowledge of the C coding language family (C#, C++, C).

2 Likes

Understanding the guide | Difficulty :green_square:

Understanding the title | Difficulty :purple_square:

I wont lol

REAL, but don’t go off-topic please. I’d appreciate that.

2 Likes

AGH! I seem to have Bumped into this long title!

Hey there, let’s not get upset at others for what they chose. It’s true though, that user is underage. However, I did put that option there as a joke, I think this user is either being a troll, or they’re just being a bit sarcastic. I mean, I did add that option as a joke since I didn’t think anyone would choose it lol

5 Likes

sorry, and also welcome back!

glad I could talk to the myth, the legend, the bear themselves!

Haha, thanks, but I’m not nearly as good as the early helpers like pi, Navy, Kyro, or any of the older regulars lol

1 Like

yeah, but I have heard a lot about you, especially after I bumped all those months ago

This could be used to make a save file!?

1 Like

How would you use a name checker to make a save file?

1 Like

It should be possible, but it would be hard. Serial codes and stuff. NOT MEMORY FRIENDLY. If you had infinite memory, yes. The other way was much better.

Yeah but at that point its just not worth thinking about

2 Likes

What do you mean by serial codes? How would the player input it?

1 Like

Questionable title XD

@bob_the_tomato … how did you like my post so quickly

1 Like

You put 2 word. I can reads fast. I also love likes posts. So I likes it. I likes whats in the posts.

so you were in this post already…

2 Likes

Yes I was watchings the topics before you mades the posts.

The game saves it to the computer and gives it a serial code for Gimkit severs to remember. the import .epk file is better, but I can’t find that guide anymore and I haven’t memorized it. Maybe it was a part of that one guide purge I heard about.