Are these good sections in my map?

W ruins chat

3 Likes

Welcome @Yeargg13 to the forums, a civilized place for friendly discussions about GKC. Please note the forums are not for the forums itself but for GKC. please refer to the “welcome to The Forums!” guide!

1 Like

Welcome to the gimkit creative forums @Yeargg13!

1 Like

You don’t need to shove all the beginner guides and TOS into every new user’s face. It’s fine if you don’t welcome them.

3 Likes

But its better if you do:) (Just the welcome part not the shoving guides in face part)

2 Likes

No, I just wanted to welcome them!

2 Likes

don’t get off-topic

1 Like

Yes much better. Maybe put the cobble a layer above the grass. Also try making custom shadows for the pillars if you’re gonna tilt them

And if you don’t like the dry grass, try doing regular grass and grass cobble instead

3 Likes

Great job! I still recommend rouning out the corners witha barrier but ou do you!

p.s your code is showing again-

1 Like

make the ruins messy like

4 Likes

mmmm
How exactly?
Idk how to do this

1 Like

circular barriers

1 Like

carriers and set them underneath the pillars to get a shadow effect…

1 Like

Actually nvm forget the shadows

Just don’t tilt the pillars at all. Keep them either straight up or all the way on the floor. They look goofy at angles

2 Likes

3 Likes

You could add tilted pillars against the walls

2 Likes

keep the pillars tilted, but only at a horizontal angle so it looks like they fell down instead of are tilting.

2 Likes

yeah I agree, I only did that bc y’all said it looked better

2 Likes

I would keep them tilted but only at a full 90 degree angle , (so flat down on its side)

2 Likes

3 Likes