Are these good sections in my map?

! want to find out whether this looks good, or bad in your opinion. And I’d appreciate some constructive critism. Thx

3 Likes

It’s too uniform. You need more than 5 different props. And more terrain too

Also in real life there wouldn’t be that many pillars placed so randomly

3 Likes

it looks good, but kind of repetitive, maybe add some groundbreaking plants too.

2 Likes

Looks good! Maybe just some tiny details, like flipping some of the props, and changing some of the colors of some stuff, especially the dirt, and maybe add some different terrain in the floor to give it some texture.

2 Likes
  1. Add more types of terrain

2. Use more props as rubble than just pillars

3. Too many pillars, dirt, and plants. Less is more

2 Likes

There should be less pillars and not just that but the pillars are to lined up in a unorganized fashion but other than that it looks great

3 Likes

Better chat?

4 Likes

Other than the pillars, you should add different props like the medaliv-themed ones, and maybe puddles of water or something. just use varied terrain.
and also, don’t use the same props or something. if you need to, at least flip them so they don’t look repetitive.

2 Likes

Overall, it seems a little bit dull, try to replace alien plants with other props, reverse some of the props, and make the shadow of the columns above the dirt piles.

3 Likes

No prop for that. Whoops

2 Likes

I’d also recommend doing dry grass + dry grass cobbled path together as a floor instead of straight bricks

2 Likes

these are my ruins:

these are much smaller than yours is, and i think in mine there’s too much going on ngl.

3 Likes

Yeah, that ain’t possible blud. I tried that:(

2 Likes

oops typo I meant puddles of water by using terrian.

2 Likes

Are you sure?
maybe you misunderstood my words.

2 Likes

Idea:
Ad things like broken bottles, fallen over pillars, less plants, less pillars, maybe make somee of the space seem small by using using barrings to round out the corner, some mud brick floor sprinkled on top, more variation, some rocks with flowers sticking out of it, where there are broken pillars add the other half on the floor

2 Likes

Ohhhhh, now I understand

2 Likes

This better?

3 Likes

here is a version of my water in-game
Screenshot 2024-09-22 12.47.07 PM
try using it as reference?

3 Likes

its improving gradually, maybe tilt some pillars to make it look fallen ver?

1 Like