Are these good sections in my map?

Randomize the pillar angles and add vines onto the pillars

1 Like

also, you should know that the terrain can be in layers so it isn’t blocky

2 Likes

Better?
Whoops wrong image

2 Likes

Interesting way of making water @NPC_da_CPU! I usually just change the tint/color of moss or dirt to get water. I feel like you should have smaller “infected” plants (if that makes sense). Overall, a pretty good interpretation of ancient ruins (though it is a bit repetitive)

1 Like

Its only a section of my map, this is not the theme for my whole map

2 Likes

No, I mean remove the stone floor entirely and replace it with dry grass. Then add the cobbled dry grass around in spots

Also leave the pillars facing up, remove a whole bunch of them, and use other props as rubble too

LESS IS MORE

1 Like

you don’t have to make your ruin very tidy, instead, make it looks more deserted and abandoned.

4 Likes

Ohhh, ok give me a second

1 Like

Ohhhh. My small brain thought it was the whole map (apologies)

1 Like

oh yeah you might want to get rid of ur codes bob-the-tomato someone could easily jo0n them

1 Like

Oop, uhh, well sorry, but I think it was fine and no one noticed, until you said it

1 Like

Seen or not, codes are not allowed :D (and thecode seems to be valid)

1 Like

Well I already left, but I’m just saying [1]

1. I kinda worded the post above weirdly ↩︎

1 Like

Well since you left the code will go invalid so its fine now, but before it was not :D

1 Like

Don’t start an argument because of the codes, we are not talking about it on this topic, right?

3 Likes

ThE L@Ck 0ℱ MeC@n1cs bothers me
(I don’t mean it offensively)

1 Like

They are in a different section of the map

1 Like

Sorry if I sounded agrumentive, I was not trying to start an argument in any way. I was just informing him that codes are not allowed and he should not show them. Again, I’m sorry if I sounded hostile in some sort :D

1 Like

O okay just
screenshot deleted cus of code

1 Like

Guys, I think you just missed a new user.

1 Like