An In-Depth Guide on Numerical Pseudo-Teaming

It really has nothing to do with iterations… Maybe numerical pseudo-teaming?

2 Likes

We posted at the same time…

Why red?

It’s harder to access than CPT, and you said the difficulty was from 5 :orange_square: to 8 :red_square:.

Ok.

Nice guide! Has this been added to the resources for hard guides?
https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/t/resources-the-challenging-guides

2 Likes

I don’t think its that hard of a guide, but it might have some slightly hard concepts in it.

Should this guide be in the Challenging Resources?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

But again, I made it, so I might be biased.

I don’t think it should be called an in depth guide to psuedo teaming. You go more in-depth on the NPT version than the CPT version, mostly using CPT to show how NPT is more streamlined. However, you didn’t really look at the non-block side of EITHER PT, which makes CPT a lot more bearable to work with. TLDR: I think this is a guide about NPT, using CPT as a comparison, than a guide about BOTH PTs. We would need an “AUO Family” type post for that.

3 Likes

That makes sense.

Yeah, ok.

Why is this a PSA tag lol

I don’t know.

bump-y

Unlike the guide, this bump is a real bump not a Pseudo one.

Interesting…

Let’s stay on-topic, shall we?

1 Like
Bump

Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump

I wonder… could you use continuous recursive granter/item remover systems to do this? Using a certain system, you could make it so that the player doesn’t have any items in their inventory at any given time, but a checker, if placed in the middle of the auo cycle, may be able to sense it. OH MY GOD THAT SHOULD WORK