Alright, redeveloping an old game idea I had

I’m BAAACK! I’m developing an old game I had now, called SWAP FORCE! In this game, you are randomly assigned to either a blue or red clan. Everybody is armed with blasters, and you’re trying to K.O. each other. Not for points like SnowBrawl, but for more people on your team! The score is manipulated by how many people are on any given team. If team blue has 10 people they have 10 points. If they lose a man to Red Team, they now have 9 points. You SWAP teams. It’s that simple!

Now I’m looking for help on the points system.

i had an idea like this, just track how many people are on a team and connect it to the score

How would I do that?

The player’s that are knocked out should respawn I’m guessing in the base of their new team, right? So if they do you can just add a zone there to increase a counter(which will update a property which is what counts as the score) whenever a player enters. Then players shouldn’t be able to go back into the zone afterwards. You can make this possible by adding a wire between the zone and the barrier for when player leaves zone activate barrier.

How to make a LIVE player counter 🟨 follow this guide, but make it again and set the really to a team

Hopefully that helps, and if not let me know, please.

That system won’t work for what @WOODYBUZZBOI is trying to do.

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Make sure to mark a solution.

Wb!