All Things Pseudo Health (Don't reply)

I want to track the pseudo health.

3 Likes

Could you show me a screenshot of the blockcode?

2 Likes

Do you want to track it going down or up?

@StacheIsTaken I am sooooo sorry but I just realized something. If you only need them to lose health in that small zone, just use normal health and put lasers right there. No pseudo health neccesary I know this has wasted a lot of your time, but if we look on the bright side at least you learned a lot about properties, blocks, and Pseudo health today…?

And… I just replied to wingwave. Sorry wingwave

I know, I don’t like the laser solution.

2 Likes

Plus, we already came this far, why stop now?

2 Likes

So, what’s the problem now?

that is true! now the blockcode, for the health check?

Please never call me Gimsolver or gimsolver. It irritates me. It’s GimSolver.

2 Likes

It’s ok, everyone makes mistakes.

thanks for the shoutout, I just noticed it lol

So what code do I need to fix? For what device?

2 Likes

Sorry

It’s okay, I don’t see how you’d know that.

2 Likes

So basically instead of the blockcode that says if do we are replacing it with a health check system. you already have the block code, i accidently kept that part in the quote

so I edit out something in a code and wire a device to a health check? I’m very confused.

2 Likes

I will walk you through it, but if i leave suddenly, im sorry, i might have to go soon. First, did you delete the If do block? it should have looked like this and was right next to a subtracting health block.

I will, but do I keep everything else in that screenshot?

2 Likes

no the whole bunch of blocks. whole screenshot. sorry for not making that clear. Now i have to go, but many other people can probably help you and i can come back in the morning if this still not resolved.

So I delete everything in the screenshot?

2 Likes