All fnaf mechanics

sorry I was updating my map, but thanks! this was amazing, and I will post the 2nd and 3rd guides once I’m done making them (note: be sure to look at the very bottom for the guides)

2 Likes

camera system (fixed): in this guide, I will show you how to make a camera system with interchangeable buttons, all while still being able to get attacked

in this guide you will need:

2 (3 optional) teleporters
1 zone
2 (3 optional) game overlays
4 (8 optional) barriers
1 (2 optional) any prop

so, to start we’ll need to place down 1 teleporter where you want the player to teleport when looking at the cams. now place 4 barriers around the teleporter.

when done correctly it should look like this:

Screenshot 2023-11-30 12.28.37 PM

now place 1 game overlay, wire it to the teleporter, and make the settings this:

now, name the overlay, and make it so that when you click the button, it sends a signal.

Screenshot 2023-12-01 11.56.19 AM
now make that the signal that hides the overlay.

now, you can copy the overlay and teleporter, then change the name of the 2nd overlay, and the teleporter (this will be placed in the office)

now change the name of the signal that the button transmits, then make that the signal that hides the “return to office” overlay, and shows the other (copy on the other side)

return to office
Screenshot 2023-12-05 4.08.36 PM

camera 1
Screenshot 2023-12-05 4.07.41 PM

now you can place a camera view and a prop, then you’re done! (with one camera)

for 2 cameras

so, if you want 2 cameras (or more I don’t care) just follow this guide:

copy the camera teleporter, barrier system, and overlay

Screenshot 2023-12-05 5.04.09 PM

now set the overlay channels to:
Screenshot 2023-12-05 5.18.23 PM

finally, change the position of the overlay

thanks for following this guide be sure to check out the rest of my work and I’ll see you in the next guide!

update: place a zone in the office and make it activate when you click the camera 1 button and deactivate it when you go back to the office

1 Like

great tutorial! this has helped me a ton as I’ve been making my own fnaf game! : ]

2 Likes

thanks! this map took me over a month to complete, but it was fun

1 Like

also, welcome to the forums @speedy_kd4!

1 Like

in this guide, I will show you how to make the team systems (my teams are nightguard: team 1 animatronics: team 2)

in this guide you will need

2 lifecycles
2 relays
2 team switchers
any amount of spawn pads as you want!

so, to start place down a lifecycle and make it listen for the game to start

Screenshot 2023-12-05 8.18.03 PM

now place down a relay, set the relay audience to random player, and wire the life cycle to the relay

Screenshot 2023-12-05 8.22.25 PM

now, place down a team switcher, make the switching strategy specific team, and set the team to whatever team you want to be the nightguard. now you can wire the relay to the team switcher.

finally copy the lifecycle and relay system and wire them together with the same settings. now place down a second team switcher and make the settings: switch strategy, specific team > team 2. then wire the relay to the team switcher

and… your done! thanks for reading my guides, and I will see you in the next one, bye!

2 Likes

Great job describing all fnaf mechanics, @christal !

2 Likes

thanks! this took longer than I expected.

1 Like

I have posted the game in creative discovery

1 Like

the thumbnail is:
download (6)

1 Like

630 plays, LET’S GOOOOOOO!

1 Like

I’m about to play this. This is cool!

1 Like

Uh-oh… I cant find it!

1 Like