Advanced Update Order | Difficulty: 🟪

Hmm I get it. So 1 wire (ie. older) always contradicts the other! This is very useful, it solves my problem for a card game I’m making in GKC

2 Likes

I just use delays when in doubt lol.

5 Likes

I just realized, it’s not that difficult of a concept.
Also, impressed that this was made on May 29.

2 Likes

Probably because creative was fairly new at that time and even the explanation is quite simple, it can get harder than that.

4 Likes

I finally get all of the A_Os now!

2 Likes

I was on a GKC grind- I was spending 4-8 hours a day doing gimkit. That’s why this was discovered so quickly.

5 Likes

Nice tutorial!

3 Likes

Reuable bump!

1 Like

Advanced Update order is actually used in many guides

3 Likes

Guys, don’t focus on other people while you can focus on yourself. Blackhole is only one of the many people to choose this path. He’s right though, the forum is a very time-consuming job to maintain, so it’s probably for the best to let some of our friends go. If you want more TL3s, then strive to be one as well. Show the current TL3s that they have something to keep the legacy going, and then they can leave in peace. Farewell, Blackhole927. Thank you for your hard work, and see you soon.

Now let’s get back on-topic.

16 Likes

Well said! Also, I forgot how useful AUO is!

4 Likes

I found a use for AWO, FIshtopia style selling cash multipliers, have the wires placed first on the 1.5x machines, and you deactivate/activate them

5 Likes

Is AWO just advanced wire order
(cus thats just auo still lol)

also bumpity bump bump on one of the most important creative concepts there is

3 Likes

Did you see the AUO family post? Anything A_O is a type of AUO.

3 Likes

I did, yes.

I’m just unsure why we actually need it, it’s all AUO, and – in an even more general sense – resolution order.

3 Likes

Calling it A_O just makes it faster to figure out what type of AUO we’re talking about.

3 Likes

I agree with the idea, but we need to modify this so that we have levels of resolution priority.

2 Likes

I was gonna make something using AUO, but with sentries. Yet, sentries can’t interact with zones anymore, :sob:

2 Likes

We know that channels always send faster than wires… is that what you mean?

edit: changed from slower to faster, yes youre right lol

also @getrithekd what the heck is a channel slot

2 Likes

Like devices vs. wires vs. channels vs. channel slots. Also, don’t channels send it faster than wires?

2 Likes