Advanced Update Order | Difficulty: đŸŸȘ

Maybe

2 Likes

tell me my users page hasn’t updated since 5:32

3 Likes

I hit 800

5 Likes

3 Likes

Actually we shouldn’t be comparing likes, it doesn’t define our community.

8 Likes

I definitely agree. If you are an already helpful part of the community, what’s the point of likes? Zypheir is one of the most knowledgeable people here yet they aren’t the most liked user.

6 Likes

“oh no!”
“that’s right: it’s time to learn things!!”

12 Likes

I think the secret is that you have to make posts in order for people to like your posts :no_mouth:
Also, yes - the ‘liking’ system is entirely subjective, so while it can be a good way of showing support for people, it doesn’t really mean that a post is more or less helpful than the post you’re comparing it to.

13 Likes

I’d so much rather have solutions honestly.

4 Likes

@Zypheir I definitely agree, having likes doesn’t make anyone “better” than anyone else.

@mysz Kind of like Stack Exchange?

7 Likes

No, usually on discourse forums there are solutions. The creator of the post can mark something as a solution if they consider it one. There are badges for them, too. The gimkit devs just didn’t use them.

3 Likes

Yeah, correlation isn’t causation. Just because a lot of helpful people have lots of likes, doesn’t mean likes cause people to be helpful. Take @Little for an example, who had more likes than @PotionMaster, but I would definitely consider @PotionMaster more helpful than @Little

1 Like

I would love to have a phrase correlated to my name that means a long, very good, detailed explanation!

3 Likes

Petition to put AUO under concepts in the gimkit docs lol

5 Likes

Lol that would be cool but most gimkit creators wouldn’t really understand lol

1 Like

:skull:

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it lol

1 Like

I lost contact with 7 of my alt accounts (it says “this account has been deleted”)

I suspect you had something to do with it?

1 Like

Uh, maybe? What do you use the alts for anyways

1 Like

It’s a joke I don’t even use Duolingo

1 Like