Admin help (among us)

Can u make that thing in among us where if you click a button you can see where everyone is?

sorry i cast my doubts on that as there is currently no way to create a map much less a live one thats tracks players movement

You probably could with a minimap and a lot of zones, but it would be very tedious and difficult (and there would be a maximum player limit).

1 Like

It will be pretty hard, but you can try putting zones on each room which sets a property then a pop-up shows the properties. I didn’t put much thought into this, so I’ll have to dive a bit deeper.

2 Likes

This is quite similar a master security system. Just make it so the admin has like a choice board and it teleports the admin behind a prop somewhere in a room

2 Likes

real quick question is there a zone limit? cuz i know the among us map can be pretty big

2 Likes

Yes the zone limit is 64

1 Like

Im pretty sure there are limits to the zone. I think it is 64 zones?

You could have many waypoints, but that isn’t efficient and is difficult

1 Like

You know I dont think its worth the trouble.

well in that case just place a zone in each room and just stick with that not tracking the players precise movements and just try what navycatz said

1 Like

It shouldn’t be an issue since you could just display corridors/rooms.

1 Like

wait idea it would be weird to look at but maybe you could create a pop up with number properties and make each property update when a player enters a room and it would show one if a player is in a room and 0 if they are not and so on and so forth

2 Likes

You could make it like the zone sensors in Mira HQ, where it logs whenever someone trips the sensor.

1 Like

nevermind thats what navycatz said darn it

1 Like

here i will try and do an example myself to see if this works

1 Like

Thanks! Appreciate it!

This is from a related question

2 Likes

Thanks! This works! This is the last thing I needed to add

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.