Additional information about the Gimkit Awards!

Question.
Should I try to run for GKC fanartist?

I should probably address this.

You don’t “Run for (insert thing here”
You get nominated.
If you’ve made things worthy of winning that category, you’re in the running. Actually getting into the category to be voted on is the part that really matters, and is the hard part, because it requires multiple people to nominate you; It requires multiple people to say that you deserve to win. Then that gets multiplied for the final vote, yada yada, you get the gist.
Point being. You don’t really get to choose whether or not you get nominated. Do with this what you will, but I do ask you all stop asking this question.

8 Likes

@Unstable, are you going to make an advertising post?

Also, what is the Gim Jam? :thinking:

An advertising post will most likely not be made.

Gim Jam is a gimkit game making competition, with a gimbuck prize.

Okay, thanks for the info. How do u recommend advertising (legally)? :balance_scale:

I just dont like reading hundreds and hundreds of posts
GTK

As little as possible. Honestly, advertising a lot won’t probably help that much. If people think your game is good enough to be nominated, they’ll remember it.

3 Likes

Good point. I just hope people can find my games to see the quality. :+1: [1]

1. I’m gonna just release a marketing email on GimStream, I guess. :thinking: ↩︎

1 Like

where can we nominate a game or smt?

I believe it will be some sort of form (like a google form).

I think nominations start in a few days, but that’s just based on this post, and gimkit101 might be wrong

1 Like

The nomination form will be released on Wednesday! (So, in a bit less than 2 days)

3 Likes

noooooo… im not done yet :frowning:

1 Like

how can i be able to enter?

2 Likes

yoooo, my game got 125 plays!

1 Like

Welcome back to the forums @Coolyag28 !

People will nominate you if you think that you’re good enough for a category!

2 Likes

YOU DONT NEED TO SAY THIS ON EVERY SINGLE TOPIC

3 Likes

my finger slipped on my keyboard mb

1 Like

bro. that is not an excuse. you cannot “slip” five sentences in 5 topics. get a better excuse, liar.

7 Likes

He’s obviously joking. Just flag and move on.

5 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.