Accidental Respost - Don't Reply

1. Visual Portion
    First you can go into map options and set health to invisible and make it the max amount.
    Then you will get out a lifecycle and leave it at game start but when the event occurs transmit on the channel Start. Then you can take out a property.
    You can name it anything but for this instance ill name it Health.
    These are the settings

Then you can take out a gameplay overlay and set to Top Left to take position of the Health and go to channels and make it show on the channel D.I.E.D and Hide the overlay on the channel Lose 1.

Now go into the Block code of the Gameplay overlay and make it receive on the channel start. Then set the block code to this

you can use the red heart emoji :heart: to represent the Health. Now the Visual Portion is done.
2. functional portion.
If you want a laser to damage the Health, first you will first connect a wire from the laser to a trigger
The settings being… Player Hit by laser - Trigger
Then you will go to Block code and put this in

Now to make you respawn when your health reach’s zero. You will grab anther trigger and a wire repeater.
You will set the wire repeaters settings to one second and wire the wire repeater to the trigger and the trigger to the wire repeater with the triggers settings to trigger. then you will set the triggers code to this

Then if you want the hearts to appear less every time you lose some health you can do this. First grab anther trigger and do the same system with the wire repeater and the trigger and you will set this triggers code to this.

Now you will do the same process with the wire repeaters and triggers and here is the code for the 8 triggers after this one.

Now for the Gameplay overlay version of this part. These will show the channel they are connected to and the code for it. Here it is
Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 5.45.04 PM

Overlay 2
Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 5.45.19 PM

overlay 3

overlay 4

overlay 5

overlay 6

overlay 7
Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 5.46.51 PM

overlay 8

overlay nine

And thats the final step.
What difficulty would you rate this

• 1/10
  • 2/10
  • 3/10
  • 4/10
  • 5/10
  • 6/10
  • 7/10
  • 8/10
  • 9/10
  • 10/10
0 voters

Wait a minute…
This is the exact same as another guide… right?

Lemme check.

This is just psuedo health??

Actually no, both were made by the same people, but why did you re-upload it?

Didn’t you say you bump the guide after 5 days?

:man_facepalming:

you don’t bump a guide by making it again. just reply under it.

1 Like

I think you misinterpreted that. Simply replying to a topic will “bump” it, so there’s no need for you to repost it. I won’t flag though because this looks like a genuine misunderstanding.

1 Like

Oh i got you okay so how do i delete this?

You can’t. I’ll move this to devices and let people know that this was literally just a misunderstanding.

thanks @Cellofive

2 Likes

Press the flag button, then click “something else” write on how you want the mods to delete this

1 Like

Okay thanks i didn’t know what they ment my bump it so just reply under it

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.