A [Somewhat] New Map!

I have made a new* Gimkit Map! It is titled “The Backrooms” (sounds familiar?) It is a co-op game where you find the **generator to unlock the exit! Otherwise, you can’t escape! More on the map, I used almost the limit on the wall terrain :face_with_diagonal_mouth:, and like the real Backrooms there are entities, so I was thinking that 1 or MAYBE 2 players would be slower than the others, would spawn with a weapon that has a kind of short range, could instantly :dizzy_face: other players, and that player would be randomly chosen. Dubbed, the entity/seeker. So if you have any ideas how to do this please comment/reply how. Happy days!

(not that new)
(Im thinking about adding 1 or 2 more)

Now I’m not spoiling any more of the maze by posting more pictures. :wink:

6 Likes

Nice ideas! You may not want to post this here, as it may be considered off-topic. Maybe post this on the wix! Another thing you may want to do is hide the codes in your screenshots, because someone may try to get onto your game.

2 Likes

They were asking for ideas on how to make the Backrooms, but just added a lot of info on their map.

2 Likes

You could have a random player-picker be given a quantinum portal and have a zone wired to a speed modifier affect them? You may also want to change the player health to a lower number so they can get instant K.O.s?

2 Likes

Thank y’all for the help

1 Like

No problem! We’re all happy to help! Remember to mark a solution to avoid clutter!

1 Like

woah, is that copyright i see?

1 Like

Wait why does it say that this topic will close 3 hours after the last reply

When you mark a solution, you’ll be unable to comment on the post 3 hours after the last reply.

because there was a solution already

ahh, i’m just going to…

also how do you edit a wiki for the badge?

and i still havent gotten the reader badge? its been months already

Find a wiki using the collab-post tag, then there’s a button that looks like the edit button at the bottom of the topic

oh ok thanks

hello there. I have made a backrooms map just like you did. Make sure to add level one and level fun. I will send some photos of my map.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! @weeeeeeAAAAA!

Don’t forget to check out the new-user-must-read and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the

TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask!

After all, this is a Community Forum :robot: !

1 Like

alright and who are you